Author Topic: ACTA - Something Must Be Done  (Read 287 times)

Offline Tomcat

• Your Argument is Inert
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Wat Do?
  • Respect: +503
    • Tomcat's blog
Re: ACTA - Something Must Be Done
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2010, 11:32:59 AM »
As much as I hate people watching my shits and my lolicon (jk), the "umad" shit makes you seem like a troll and makes your point seem less believable.  :rasta:

What You Smoking

Offline Bovicide

• The enormous
  • Respect: +120
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2010, 11:53:57 AM »
I just wondering two things.

If he trying to make a serious point, why he "umad"

and Why he only got 3 posts? he join just to post that or what?

Offline Tomcat

• Your Argument is Inert
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Wat Do?
  • Respect: +503
    • Tomcat's blog
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2010, 12:54:18 PM »
I just wondering two things.

If he trying to make a serious point, why he "umad"

and Why he only got 3 posts? he join just to post that or what?

Lol sanders Hes Jets Remember Him

Offline jetstodown

• Respect: +32
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2010, 01:07:42 PM »
I really dont care. Its every ones own opinion if they believe or not. Besides the fact I just saw it on TV.
Your own fault for not doing your schoolwork.
Your parents better beat the shit out of you.

Offline Waffle

• Touhou Furrydom
  • Respect: +22
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2010, 02:16:51 PM »
I really dont care. Its every ones own opinion if they believe or not. Besides the fact I just saw it on TV.
OH MY GOD, YOU SAW IT ON TV? IT MUST BE TRUE. ESPECIALLY WITH THE MEDIA NOWADAYS.
Really. You're a failure.

Offline Bovicide

• The enormous
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2010, 02:28:13 PM »
Alright let me clear some shit up

Instead of going to your propaganda sites, I went to the Nytimes and Reuters articles to get a clearer truth. Here are some interesting exerpts:
Under such a structure, leaked papers from the Union show, Internet providers might be required to filter out illegally copied songs and films from their networks or to sever copyright violators’ Internet connections.

Details of what has actually been discussed remain sketchy. Though the talks have been going on for two years, texts of the proposed deal have been sealed from public view.

Despite the haze surrounding the proposed agreement, some of the most alarmist speculation appears to have been exaggerated. For example, several people with knowledge of the talks said there was no truth to one early rumor — that the accord would empower customs officials to search digital music players for illegally copied songs at border crossings.

The agreement "will not oblige border authorities to search travelers' baggage or their personal electronic devices for infringing materials," it added.

Here's what i think. I think you have too much time, and are trying to stir up the hive to get attention. This plainly states that they will have no rights to seize your belongings and search them.

However, at the same time I still oppose this, because I want a free internet. I also do not support large scale global wide negotiations that keep the public out.

Offline jetstodown

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2010, 04:06:52 PM »
Alright let me clear some shit up

Instead of going to your propaganda sites, I went to the Nytimes and Reuters articles to get a clearer truth. Here are some interesting exerpts:
Here's what i think. I think you have too much time, and are trying to stir up the hive to get attention. This plainly states that they will have no rights to seize your belongings and search them.

However, at the same time I still oppose this, because I want a free internet. I also do not support large scale global wide negotiations that keep the public out.

Search ACTA on youtube dumbass. Google it. Fucking research before you do anything. idk what happened to you but ur a dick now

Offline Bovicide

• The enormous
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2010, 04:14:44 PM »
Youtube? Youtube and research do not belong in the same fucking paragraph together.

Give me some credible citations before you go all acting right and shit.

Youtube is not credible.

All your hate sites are not credible. Give me some sources without bias please. All im saying is that the articles plainly state that they cannot do what you claim.

Offline jetstodown

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2010, 04:21:09 PM »
Youtube? Youtube and research do not belong in the same fucking paragraph together.

Give me some credible citations before you go all acting right and shit.

Youtube is not credible.

All your hate sites are not credible. Give me some sources without bias please. All im saying is that the articles plainly state that they cannot do what you claim.

no thats your job. im not doing ur dirty work. this isnt even my article my friend on GME asked me to post this to another forum. this is al over the internet. look

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +728
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2010, 04:40:17 PM »
4chan

:coolface:

Offline Bovicide

• The enormous
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2010, 04:40:22 PM »
no thats your job. im not doing ur dirty work. this isnt even my article my friend on GME asked me to post this to another forum. this is al over the internet. look
So if we want to believe you we need to find credible evidence on our own? Its easier just to not believe you.  :no:

Oh and im not denying that this exists, im denying that

It gives authority to the countries who sign on (about 40 or so, the US, Canada, and most if not all of the EU included) to check your digital devices (laptops, MP3 players, etc.) at airports, bus stations, etc. without a warrant.

For the US at least, ISPs will be monitoring every one of their customers' moves because they are now legally responsible for you. Also, three accusations of copyright infringement (no proof or charges brought against you needed), and you're banned off the internet for like a year as required by law. The government will also be blocking to websites that are deemed "vulgar and offensive" (which puts 4chan at risk), much like they do in China.

Also don't call me a dick just for calling you out. Not nice bro.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 04:44:25 PM by Sanders »

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
  • Respect: +1040
    • Twatter
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2010, 04:47:04 PM »
take away my internet privileges my pussyhole.

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
  • Respect: +782
    • MagiCorp
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2010, 05:17:03 PM »
Never gunna happen, and if it does, We will find bugs in the music purchasing system to be able to download free

Offline Peetah

• League PlayerWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +823
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2010, 06:18:32 PM »
Even as "professional" as it seems. It will always be byass. Just Doesent show it as much.
(Reg) Nezz45: peetah are you good with the weight tool?

Offline Waffle

• Touhou Furrydom
  • Respect: +22
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2010, 06:32:47 PM »
Thread has earned the official "STAMP OF FAIL" for OP being a gigantic retard and not knowing what the fuck he's talking about.

Lox?