Author Topic: RDM on WireBuild  (Read 989 times)

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
Re: RDM on WireBuild
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2011, 07:08:44 AM »
boy theres 2 names i recognize

having and posting aren't the same thing.
if he has a demo why didn't he at least put a download link up?

however Sirmksalot does bring out his spawn killing laser quite a bit and he his a constant minge.

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline Alex Mason, SOG

• Je vousdrais le pizza
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2011, 07:04:55 PM »
well now that i got a chance, ill post my proof of prsn being a minge. http://www.mediafire.com/?1t675vsptttiycx
if thats not the right link, let me know. i have alot of demos names something like that cause when someone makes me mad i record the demo as "fag" or "dick" or something..... anyways thats my proof of prsn.
:3

Offline Prsn \\

• lolumadbro?
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2011, 11:17:22 PM »
Rofl im too lazy to download that anyhow, if your reporting me for supposed killing you along with sirs and half the the server at the supposed time in this report, we all had a very good reason to do so and you have nothing with MY name on it.

And the only time I ever kill somone is when im in my plane and feel like messing with FRIENDS like flyyte, or if somone is trolling me hard/minge/being a asswipe I kill them and than give them a chance to redeem themselfs like 5 seconds later instead of waisting a admins time to ban somones pathetic ass, but as i can see it has only cuased more problems than good so i will just call a admin everytime you annoy me from now on bunny.

Much love

-Prsn

P.S. As for Sirs, I have no say in his previous actions on the server but due to this current event he is with me as far as i know. We are all at fualt but we just simply over reacted to each other problems.

EDIT: Just watched the demo and it proves my story, to be exact now since i know when and where this took place, I was playing a game of chess on GMOD with Shank and bunny comes along and decides to fuck with the pieces and not remove them so i killed him once like in the demo file since they was no admins or VIPs on as far as i was aware of. I take back what i said on us over reacting and it was just merely him posting this ban request
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 11:53:28 PM by Prsn \\ »

Offline MitchReyno

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2011, 11:58:52 PM »
i know prsn, and he would never rdm, he only kills people if they minge him
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 12:05:42 AM by MitchReyno »
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that yours is stupid

Offline Flyyte

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2011, 12:13:14 AM »
Prsn doesn't minge. I'm sorry to say but the minge to builder ratio on this server is really crappy. Bunny is a minge, prsn is a builder. Prsn builds a chess board to play with with his friend, bunny comes along to minge about it AND when his minging backfires he blames one of the few builders on rnd and writes up a, might i say, quite crappy ban report against him, requesting the builder to minge ratio to be even worse.

kthxbai

-Flyyte (GEEMEE BUILDER RATINGS >:O)

Offline Prsn \\

• lolumadbro?
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2011, 12:24:24 AM »
Can this be like a court situation where i can counter sue except its counter ban request?! :D

OK so his own demo file proves me only killing him once. it also proves that he was minging us as we were playing CHECKERS and there is a CHESS piece on the board that belongs to him and he refused to remove it and stop interrupting our game :)

Much love

-Prsn
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 12:27:34 AM by Prsn \\ »

Offline Dale Feles

• Hoersface
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2011, 04:35:55 AM »
Can this be like a court situation where i can counter sue except its counter ban request?! :D

OK so his own demo file proves me only killing him once. it also proves that he was minging us as we were playing CHECKERS and there is a CHESS piece on the board that belongs to him and he refused to remove it and stop interrupting our game :)

Much love

-Prsn

That would be retty bad ass actually, lol, anyways  :thumbsup: for you.

Thank you Marie for the sprite.

Offline Alex Mason, SOG

• Je vousdrais le pizza
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2011, 04:51:19 AM »
you do realize e2 wasnt made for you to try to be an admin right? imho its pretty damn easy to tell a checker piece from a king in chess. and yes that demo does have ur name on it.....

Offline Prsn \\

• lolumadbro?
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2011, 05:11:04 AM »
you do realize e2 wasnt made for you to try to be an admin right? imho its pretty damn easy to tell a checker piece from a king in chess. and yes that demo does have ur name on it.....

Well if you want to be technical than yes my name is all over it, along with Shank and like 5 other players. but as far as killing you there is no such proof of it, not on the e2 or anywhere else. So yes i did admit i killed you and this whole thing is way over reaction but what am i supose to do if there is no admins, vips or anyone else on? as i explained before i am not a admin and not trying to be.

Much love

-Prsn

SO PLEASE READ THE MOTHER FUCKING THREAD BEFORE YOU MOTHER FUCKING POST!

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
    • MagiCorp
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2011, 12:51:43 PM »
Nice three different accounts bro

OOooo looky here Sir Smcksalot agian

Get proof and a month band will be incomin'

also, someone invite him to this thread to explain himself

Offline Prsn \\

• lolumadbro?
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2011, 03:16:59 PM »
Nice three different accounts bro

OOooo looky here Sir Smcksalot agian

Get proof and a month band will be incomin'

also, someone invite him to this thread to explain himself
Im guessing you mean bunnykiller having 3 different accounts..... And i have not seen sirs for a few days now, not even online on steam soooo...

EDIT: Just told him but he is away on steam so I'm not sure, hopefully he makes his part on this problem and have bunny or better known as poslol be the one punished.

Much love

-Prsn

« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 03:22:48 PM by Prsn \\ »

Offline Alex Mason, SOG

• Je vousdrais le pizza
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2011, 03:26:03 PM »
you DO realize they can check ip's right? im not pislol. herp-a-derp

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2011, 03:30:31 PM »
Sirmksalot is a constant minge, and honestly the servers would be better off without him.

Offline Prsn \\

• lolumadbro?
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2011, 03:32:04 PM »
you DO realize they can check ip's right? im not pislol. herp-a-derp
Im tempted to reply by calling you a idiot again for not reading the posts before but im not going to cuz it will get off topic

Anyhow, Where is poslol than?

Much love

-Prsn

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2011, 03:45:00 PM »
Im tempted to reply by calling you a idiot again for not reading the posts before but im not going to cuz it will get off topic

Anyhow, Where is poslol than?

Much love

-Prsn

We know who the fk you are dude. No need for the gay

Much Love
-Faggot