Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

weed thread.

<< < (5/7) > >>

Devie:
shit son - aint nobody here gettin' dis shit bra..

WEED.

dats it man-bra. dats all. aint nothing else bra. aint nothing else.

Deathie:

--- Quote from: Shawn on March 04, 2011, 02:37:18 PM ---Arg when i went down to the states what you guys call a gram is retarded all i manged to get was a pinner and the weed sucked balls!!! and it was over priced >:(

--- End quote ---

Lol. Did you even experiment with the different strains, or are you one of those people who just smoke whatever their friends have?

Purple Haze is by far my favorite in cali.

Shawn:

--- Quote from: Death M.D. on March 04, 2011, 02:39:53 PM ---Lol. Did you even experiment with the different strains, or are you one of those people who just smoke whatever their friends have?

Purple Haze is by far my favorite in cali.

--- End quote ---

Dude i've done them all but i was down there for vaction I didn't really have the time to go look for the good shit I'm sure you have some, somewhere. But I'm talking about just the normal weed you can find everywhere sucks balls!!! and regardless of the strain i should be able to get at least! 2 full joints with a gram not a dam pinner that costs 10$ i pay 4$ here and the shit is cash!

Next Time I'm going down there I'm not talking a plane so i can bring my own shit :) Lol

Don:
This thread is now about your preffered strain of weed.

Orange Bud all the way

Peetah:
Ahhh. Ive been though too much to mess up my life now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version