Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

weed thread.

(1/7) > >>

Devie:

I've actually met these guys. Zach and Josh. Went to high school together but never spoken a word to eachother.
But recently a friend decided to give them a ride somewhere when I was with her.

They act exactly how they type..

They look drop dead gorgeous since asshole/douchebag/wife-beater looking kind of guys are my type, but they are complete weed heads.
The amount they take in are literally just ridiculous.

They made my friends car smell like weed. We werent allowed to drive with the windows down because "people outside might smell it brah and we'll like, get arrested brah" is their excuse.

Worst car ride of my life.

EDIT:
right above the word edit is my actual, untouched thread before anyone started commenting on it.
As you can see after awhile, the thread has literally turned into a weed thread.

My intentions was to share a couple of weedheads on facebook and laugh about it.
I never meant for this thread to be about where to get them, how to get them, how to smoke them and all that.

Please don't assume shit based off of what you see. Message me before you flip the fuck out saying that this shit is a no no.
:)

Don:
They seem like people where no one would mind if you'd punch their face.

Actually, they might be cool since weedheads generally tend to leave a bad first impression, but then turn out to be amazing people.

Devie:

--- Quote from: DoeniDon on March 04, 2011, 10:24:27 AM ---They seem like people where no one would mind if you'd punch their face.

--- End quote ---

hell yea son!

Frank:
can has upload to tinypic?

Don:

--- Quote from: Devie ♥ on March 04, 2011, 10:27:25 AM ---hell yea son!

--- End quote ---
God damn don't quote my post when I'me diting it brah

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version