Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Fucking...

<< < (8/9) > >>

Devie:
Also let me remind everyone to NOT MESSAGE ME ON STEAM OR ON FORUMS ABOUT THIS SHIT.

because I WILL REFUSE to talk about it.

Why? Because I just don't fucking want to.

coolzeldad:
This topic shouldn't have been locked regardless if these replies pissed you off - people are entitled to their own opinions in their responses regardless what you think about them as long as they don't violate the rules.

The original poster didn't report the thread either.

Devie:

--- Quote from: coolzeldad on February 28, 2011, 07:26:13 PM ---This topic shouldn't have been locked regardless if these replies pissed you off - people are entitled to their own opinions in their responses regardless what you think about them as long as they don't violate the rules.

The original poster didn't report the thread either.

--- End quote ---

It's not just because of that reason. Common sense tells me people will just flame. But hey I guess we'll see.

Cheesicle:
Okay, if Supertoaster here is cutting himself, he's obviously got some problems, it's NOT going to help if you say "hurrr supernigger u faggot dumbass durrrr" Obviously, it's a bad thing to do, but what the FUCK are you trying to accomplish by insulting him?

And Supertoaster, why the FUCK were you cutting yourself? See a counselor or psychiatrist. Talk to someone, but don't harm yourself. It won't solve shit.

/rant

Tiger Guy:

--- Quote from: Cheesicle on February 28, 2011, 07:43:32 PM ---Okay, if Supertoaster here is cutting himself, he's obviously got some problems, it's NOT going to help if you say "hurrr supernigger u faggot dumbass durrrr" Obviously, it's a bad thing to do, but what the FUCK are you trying to accomplish by insulting him?

And Supertoaster, why the FUCK were you cutting yourself? See a counselor or psychiatrist. Talk to someone, but don't harm yourself. It won't solve shit.

/rant

--- End quote ---
What do you want me to do, cry him a river?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version