Author Topic: M-M-M-M-MINECRAFT ARROW CANNON  (Read 122 times)

Offline Buddha

• Respect: +26
M-M-M-M-MINECRAFT ARROW CANNON
« on: December 25, 2010, 12:00:37 PM »
Hmm
i jizzed
[Minecraft]Reloadable Arrow Cannon

i jizzed
Skip to 1:13 and 3:03 for the good stuff.
Minecraft Arrow Cannon Ver. 0.3

Offline Myppl9

• GOING FOR -200!
  • Respect: +67
Re: M-M-M-M-MINECRAFT ARROW CANNON
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 09:42:59 PM »
back at the biodome you almost killed me with it :S

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
  • Respect: +546
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 04:49:19 PM »
back at the biodome you almost killed me with it :S
nid more necro-bump

Offline Mr. Franklin

• Old Forum MemberWindows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerDonatorCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• I'm addicted to sweet tea
  • Respect: +388
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 04:57:47 PM »
so you guys play on a mine craft server? cracked or no?
Quotes from friends:

.:~RND`=- coolzeldad -=: mah mouse is sqeakeh
.:~RND`=- Mr.Franklin -=: tweeeeek it

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/mrfranklin1972
Prox: Thread status: memed.

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
  • Respect: +946
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 05:00:43 PM »
2 month old necro-bump.

Niiiiiiiiceeeeeeee

Offline Peetah

• League PlayerWindows UserDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +823
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2011, 08:15:08 PM »
+2
Need stop necro bumping.
Its against my religion.
(Reg) Nezz45: peetah are you good with the weight tool?

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
  • Respect: +1518
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2011, 08:35:21 PM »
Need stop necro bumping.
Its against my religion.

How do magnets work?

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2011, 08:37:04 PM »
How do magnets work?
A magnet is any object that has a magnetic field. It attracts ferrous objects like pieces of iron, steel, nickel and cobalt. In the early days, the Greeks observed that the naturally occurring 'lodestone' attracted iron pieces. From that day onwards began the journey into the discovery of magnets.

These days magnets are made artificially in various shapes and sizes depending on their use. One of the most common magnets - the bar magnet - is a long, rectangular bar of uniform cross-section that attracts pieces of ferrous objects. The magnetic compass needle is also commonly used. The compass needle is a tiny magnet which is free to move horizontally on a pivot. One end of the compass needle points in the North direction and the other end points in the South direction. The end that points in the North is called the North Pole of the magnet and the end that points South is called the South Pole of the magnet. It has been proven by experiments that like magnetic poles repel each other whereas unlike poles attract each other. The space surrounding a magnet, in which magnetic force is exerted, is called a magnetic field. If a bar magnet is placed in such a field, it will experience magnetic forces. However, the field will continue to exist even if the magnet is removed. The direction of magnetic field at a point is the direction of the resultant force acting on a hypothetical North Pole placed at that point. When current flows in a wire, a magnetic field is created around the wire. From this it has been inferred that magnetic fields are produced by the motion of electrical charges. A magnetic field of a bar magnet thus results from the motion of negatively charged electrons in the magnet. This is how a magnet works. - foofoo

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
  • Respect: +1518
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2011, 08:37:35 PM »
A magnet is any object that has a magnetic field. It attracts ferrous objects like pieces of iron, steel, nickel and cobalt. In the early days, the Greeks observed that the naturally occurring 'lodestone' attracted iron pieces. From that day onwards began the journey into the discovery of magnets.

These days magnets are made artificially in various shapes and sizes depending on their use. One of the most common magnets - the bar magnet - is a long, rectangular bar of uniform cross-section that attracts pieces of ferrous objects. The magnetic compass needle is also commonly used. The compass needle is a tiny magnet which is free to move horizontally on a pivot. One end of the compass needle points in the North direction and the other end points in the South direction. The end that points in the North is called the North Pole of the magnet and the end that points South is called the South Pole of the magnet. It has been proven by experiments that like magnetic poles repel each other whereas unlike poles attract each other. The space surrounding a magnet, in which magnetic force is exerted, is called a magnetic field. If a bar magnet is placed in such a field, it will experience magnetic forces. However, the field will continue to exist even if the magnet is removed. The direction of magnetic field at a point is the direction of the resultant force acting on a hypothetical North Pole placed at that point. When current flows in a wire, a magnetic field is created around the wire. From this it has been inferred that magnetic fields are produced by the motion of electrical charges. A magnetic field of a bar magnet thus results from the motion of negatively charged electrons in the magnet. This is how a magnet works. - foofoo

Okay, thanks for clearing that up.

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2069
    • Some music shit I made
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2011, 05:23:06 PM »

...And I don't want to a fucking foofoojack, ya'll motherfuckers lying, and getting me pissed.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2011, 08:36:01 PM »
...And I don't want to a fucking foofoojack, ya'll motherfuckers lying, and getting me pissed.
You don't want to a foofoojack?
wut?