Author Topic: Permabanned for aimbot  (Read 278 times)

mrjesus

Permabanned for aimbot
« on: February 25, 2011, 08:45:47 AM »
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17790269
Players Nickname: Goobster
In-Game Name: Goobster
Server Name: Trouble in Terrorist Town
Description of the Event: I was the last innocent in the round and there were 3 traitors left alive. I killed Privesse by Mac 10ing him, then I waited for Assassin to come around the corner and headshotted him by luck after shooting him previously from around the corner, then I killed korka because he turned his back on me. After that round the previous traitors accused me of hacking and aimbotting. Next round I was traitor and I killed the detective and Assassin. Since I had a radar I knew where everyone was and killed them. When I killed the last guy who was an admin (batguy) I got banned for aimbotting.
Reason for Appeal: I don't have an aimbot, if he should have banned me for something it should have been wallhacking which it looked like I had, but really it was the radar. And when I killed assassin that was just luck, since he was the only player I killed by headshot, the other ones I just circled around them and shot them to death. I play on this server a lot and the regulars on there will tell you I don't have hacks and that I'm a pretty good player. I'm pretty sure the admin who banned me was just mad I killed him.
Link to sourceban page: http://sourcebans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:17790269&advType=steamid&Submit

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
Re: Permabanned for aimbot
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 08:50:28 AM »
Have your name in-game been "Gooby McGoobster"?

S[hes] Br[ok]en

mrjesus

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 08:53:32 AM »
Yes, it was at one point

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
    • MagiCorp
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 08:57:15 AM »
Okay dude, Let me explain

First round - You manage to have your scopes on the traitors head and as soon as he popped out you went "boom headshot" with your deagle, he even had full HP

Second round - you manage to run around, without reason to headshot/neckshot/know where everyone is, me and Timo was camping behind the wall tea-bagging each other where no-one could possibly find us - then suddenly you happen to look that way as if you knew we was there and guess what? Headshots! Everywhere!

Pryvisee was also here to witness this, and I will see if I can get Ruben to scan you

Offline Pryvisee

• Half-Life Enthusiast.
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Build a boat
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2011, 08:57:43 AM »
IDK if you were using aimbot, but for sure you were using some sort of ESP/Wallhack.

Ok since spectators can see the persons names through walls, I was spectating you. You then followed the persons name and just jumped out and shot the guy. You didn't even check if he was there. It was just instantly. On top of that, you adjusted your aim to his head. So it was a instant headshot pretty much.

And last time I check.. Radar doesn't reset/scan again for another 1 minute.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 09:00:28 AM by Pryvisee »

Sabb: oh when'd you get there!?
Sabb: That was embarrassing.

mrjesus

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 09:07:40 AM »
Okay dude, Let me explain

First round - You manage to have your scopes on the traitors head and as soon as he popped out you went "boom headshot" with your deagle, he even had full HP

Second round - you manage to run around, without reason to headshot/neckshot/know where everyone is, me and Timo was camping behind the wall tea-bagging each other where no-one could possibly find us - then suddenly you happen to look that way as if you knew we was there and guess what? Headshots! Everywhere!

Pryvisee was also here to witness this, and I will see if I can get Ruben to scan you
I didn't have my scopes on, I hipfired with my deagle after we exchanged a bunch of shots earlier. And he didn't have full HP since I shot him with a mac10 earlier from the corner, then I had to reload so I switched to the deagle instead.
Second round I had a radar, thats why I knew you were there. I waited for it to refresh and saw the icon that somebody was hiding behind the wall in the corner.

IDK if you were using aimbot, but for sure you were using some sort of ESP/Wallhack.

Ok since spectators can see the persons names through walls, I was spectating you. You then followed the persons name and just jumped out and shot the guy. You didn't even check if he was there. It was just instantly. On top of that, you adjusted your aim to his head. So it was a instant headshot pretty much.
Thats my usual strategy since everyone shoots behind corners, I just do the same thing and strafe, and me head-shotting him was luck. Did I headshot you when I was shooting you? No, you almost killed me anyways, brought me down to 10 health. Did I headshot krokka? No.
Did I headshot anyone the next round? No.
I've played with you previously Pryvisee and now you're going to just now accuse me of cheating because of a couple of rounds?

And last time I check.. Radar doesn't reset/scan again for another 1 minute.
And it's actually 30 seconds, not one minute.

Offline z3r0killz

• Hai thar
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2011, 02:18:02 PM »
I say you should send a demo of your gameplay so they know you aren't cheating.

And if i were an admin i would have spectated him before going to conclusion.
Lol'd so hard when I saw this video on youtube.

mrjesus

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2011, 02:52:43 PM »

Don't have a problem recording my game play, will gladly do it.
However, I'm pretty sure that would prove nothing as hacks probably have an on/off button.

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
    • MagiCorp
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2011, 03:13:55 PM »
Give us a screenshot of your bin folder's with last modified date on them

mrjesus

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2011, 03:25:47 PM »
bin folders? Are they Steam->Steamapps->Username->Garrysmod->Bin ?

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2011, 04:59:54 PM »

He can just turn it off while he plays.

He can just extract it, put it somewhere else, then take the screenshot.

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2011, 05:07:32 PM »

he could easily turn the hack off

mrjesus

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2011, 07:52:24 PM »
So what now? I'm going to be kept banned for... nothing I suppose? With no real solution as how I can prove I'm not hacking? Going on the word from 2 bitter players with no real evidence at all? :fire:
Can't a real admin take a look at this?
I play with RND guys a bunch on this server like randomguy, apie, ruben, who know me pretty well on the server and can vouch for me, and I have been playing on this server for about 2 months...
Why would I even bother cheating on a TTT server anyways? I come to this server to just have fun and was so glad when I found a server that was cool. Now this happens  ???
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 07:54:52 PM by mrjesus »

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2011, 07:59:55 PM »
So what now? I'm going to be kept banned for... nothing I suppose? With no real solution as how I can prove I'm not hacking? Going on the word from 2 bitter players with no real evidence at all? :fire:
Can't a real admin take a look at this?
I play with RND guys a bunch on this server like randomguy, apie, ruben, who know me pretty well on the server and can vouch for me, and I have been playing on this server for about 2 months...
Why would I even bother cheating on a TTT server anyways? I come to this server to just have fun and was so glad when I found a server that was cool. Now this happens  ???

Insulting people gets you nowhere.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline z3r0killz

• Hai thar
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2011, 08:01:43 PM »
He can record some gameplay and you can compare it to his previous gameplay..

Just a thought. :P
Lol'd so hard when I saw this video on youtube.