Author Topic: DarkRising´s Second try to get Regular 25/2/2011  (Read 386 times)

Offline Don

Re: DarkRising´s Second try to get Regular 25/2/2011
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2011, 09:40:35 AM »
I was going to -1 this anyway, but your responses in this thread made me shit rainbows with -1s on them.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2011, 09:56:15 AM »
You just reinforced my opinion.
EDIT:
The -1 in your last application was not because the minge +1'd it, it was a joke.
You seemed to have skipped past the "In all seriousness" part, and read what you wanted to read.
The last time I just didn't explain why I -1'd.
The fact that you ignore my points here and -1 because I said you shouldn't get Reg in a respectful and in no way offensive manor, reinforces my opinion even further.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline DarkRise

• Bitch me -1me rage at me you cant make me go mad
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2011, 10:59:33 AM »
i -1ed youre post because you -1ed mine w/o reason ... and not because the +or -1
You can -1 me rage at me and Spam in Threads where i Posts i dont give a fuck about that :D

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2011, 11:10:07 AM »
i -1ed youre post because you -1ed mine w/o reason ... and not because the +or -1

... sabbath  :thumbsdown:  2 or 3 of my posts like every week.... but you don't see me raging or -1 him just because of that.

Sometimes it takes you a while to see what is wrong with your post.

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2011, 11:15:23 AM »
I -1'd because of the stupid edits.

Offline Supertoaster

• A completely superfluous bottle of cough syrup
  • Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2011, 05:11:51 PM »
You just reinforced my opinion.
EDIT:
The -1 in your last application was not because the minge +1'd it, it was a joke.
You seemed to have skipped past the "In all seriousness" part, and read what you wanted to read.
The last time I just didn't explain why I -1'd.
I like how he -1'd all your posts.

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2011, 05:18:32 PM »
I like how he -1'd all your posts.
He did that to about 50 of 'em.
He thinks hit's going to make my argument invalid or something.

Offline Supertoaster

• Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2011, 05:28:33 PM »
 :thumbsdown: for the app, seems like a butthurt prict.

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2011, 05:31:10 PM »
 :thumbsdown: because this kid is a raging faggot that talks down to everyone.

Offline DarkRise

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2011, 05:43:01 PM »
70% of my -1 are from you thats why i did that and : because this kid is a raging faggot that talks down to everyone. lol ? you say iam a faggot that talks down to everyone and not even have meeted me ingame and  :thumbsdown: for the app, seems like a butthurt prict. how it can be a app if its already should go closed
pls dont just imagine something to -1 only because sabbath and i are hating each other he begun with it not i... and i never saw a community like taht thats why iam not so like in other forums
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 05:50:56 PM by DarkRise »
You can -1 me rage at me and Spam in Threads where i Posts i dont give a fuck about that :D

Offline Supertoaster

• Cat LoverWindows User
    View More Badges!

• Only six bucks
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2011, 05:48:12 PM »
70% of my -1 are from you thats why i did that and : because this kid is a raging faggot that talks down to everyone. lol ? you say iam a faggot that talks down to everyone and not even read that it should already go closed and  :thumbsdown: for the app, seems like a butthurt prict. how it can be a app if its already should go closed
pls dont just imagine something to -1 only because sabbath and i are hating each other...
RickRoll'D

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2011, 07:58:25 PM »
70% of my -1 are from you thats why i did that and : because this kid is a raging faggot that talks down to everyone. lol ? you say iam a faggot that talks down to everyone and not even have meeted me ingame and  :thumbsdown: for the app, seems like a butthurt prict. how it can be a app if its already should go closed
pls dont just imagine something to -1 only because sabbath and i are hating each other he begun with it not i... and i never saw a community like taht thats why iam not so like in other forums
You're coming across all of this like a 10 year old in an argument with his brother.
"Mommy he started it!"
Fkin really, I -1'd your application, I did not, or did not mean to offend you but you decided to be immature about it and act like I hate you and vice versa, and no I am not "hating" on you.
But currently, I view you as the angry German kid 2 years younger.

Offline DarkRise

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2011, 02:25:07 AM »
No i mean half of my -1 in posts and thread come from you. Okey i explain why it looks like you hate me i come in the Forums and apply then you said i should write something on youre profil i thought ok why not then i applyed got denyed no rpoblem i posted a bit and i got like -21 karma and the most of that from you . Some People said you do that with them too i thought okey he does that often so i did the "payback from them" Now people that i dont even now (seem to be from Posts freak like you )just want to -1 me and iam not raging
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 02:47:08 AM by DarkRise »

Offline Sabb

View More Badges!

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2011, 07:50:16 AM »
No i mean half of my -1 in posts and thread come from you. Okey i explain why it looks like you hate me i come in the Forums and apply then you said i should write something on youre profil i thought ok why not then i applyed got denyed no rpoblem i posted a bit and i got like -21 karma and the most of that from you . Some People said you do that with them too i thought okey he does that often so i did the "payback from them" Now people that i dont even now (seem to be from Posts freak like you )just want to -1 me and iam not raging
LOLwhat?

Okay, first of all, let me clear something up here.
Never do I -1 people because I don't like them, I use the respect system as feedback, when I don't like someone's post for what ever reason, I -1.
When I think someone's post is intelligent and helpful, or portrays the same thoughts as I, then I +1.

Never do I -1 simply because I don't like someone, and when I -1 don't take that as I hate you or something, I bet I have -1'd about 90% of this community including friends.
My intentions when -1'ing are not to start an argument, not to offend people or to make the upset/ angry.
And before anyone mentions me -1'ing Rocket50 constantly as an example of me -1'ing because I dislike the person, I don't really dislike Rocket50.
That whole situation was just a joke, and at a point it got out of hand and people took it too seriously.
Before how ever, Rocket50 did annoy me at points, but never did I really hate him or anything, and I still don't.
Hopefully more people will read this and understand my thinking?

And Dark, I still don't hate you either, I tend to be very forgiving.
It would probably be best to just lock this thread or something, forget about it, and re apply in a week or two, and think clearly about what you're posting when you post it.