Author Topic: [Approved]Apie2 Regular Application 24|2|2011  (Read 381 times)

Offline Apie2

• WAAAAZAAHHHH, You can eat me O_o
Re: Apie2 Regular Application 24|2|2011
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2011, 10:59:02 AM »
Even though my vote doesn't count for much, I'm going to say -1.
You can just be a bit juvenile in-game and annoying, though you haven't actually broken any rules, I could just see you using Reg improperly, as funny as that sounds. What I mean by that is that I could see you voting on kicks and bans off a biased opinion if say your friend were being kicked. I would imagine you just -1'ing the vote because he's your friend, and say it's a vote on a player that didn't actually break any rules, but had killed you when you were traitor or something a previous round, then I would see you +1'ing just because of that.
I don't hate you or anything, and I don't think you're a bad person, but I don't think you're ready for Reg.
 :thumbsdown:
Hopefully you'll prove me wrong when you're promoted.
I think I am readdy but its your choice

Offline cvissia

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2011, 11:54:59 AM »
Apie is a good guy and he would be a great regular :thumbsup:

Offline DarkRise

• Bitch me -1me rage at me you cant make me go mad
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2011, 12:27:30 PM »
 :thumbsup: Verynice guy nearly always when i go ttt i see him hes ttt pro nao gimmz him regz
You can -1 me rage at me and Spam in Threads where i Posts i dont give a fuck about that :D

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2011, 12:29:11 PM »
Hope u make it apie :)
Your welcome
Plz I hope Apie will make it even though I won't but I hope other people Like apie you will will be a great regular I wish I could be a reg with you buddy if you even make it but good luck
Apie is a good guy and he would be a great regular :thumbsup:

Hey, You!

http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,3372.0.html

Edit:

ignore me

« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 01:58:07 PM by memo3300 »

S[hes] Br[ok]en

riot120

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2011, 01:23:04 PM »
 :thumbsup:

Offline Bagas

• ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2011, 01:47:48 PM »
Been my steam friend for almost all my days on steam, played countless multiplayer games with him but on many occassions is quite the Steam chat spammer.  Happened to meet him on RND's ZS server, before the big change.  This vote is probably not gunna matter but I will still vote.

Even though my vote doesn't count for much, I'm going to say -1.
You can just be a bit juvenile in-game and annoying, though you haven't actually broken any rules, I could just see you using Reg improperly, as funny as that sounds. What I mean by that is that I could see you voting on kicks and bans off a biased opinion if say your friend were being kicked
I agree with Sabbath, if you have known Apie for as long as I have (over a year) he is a tad bias, and a little bit of a rager. Example of this is when we were playing some other multiplayer games.

Zombiemaster for instance, he gets teamkilled usually by accident (by pushing or some other method of "assisted suicide"), He gets in a rage, steam chat floods with "BAG BAG BAG help me kick that guy", when a kick did come up, he spammed the chat and tried to get votes for a kick, the person said it was an accident and was sorry.  If he gets killed by the same person multiple-times (8+ times), It's either a Ragequit, Steam chat flood of "Dammit" or "I HATE THAT GUY", but it's usually a long time hate for that person, and we all know hate leads to some slight bias.   This has happened a few times in my gaming History with apie.

He's a great friend but that doesn't mean I should not be honest about this.  A few people are +1-inng because of his Skill in TTT (He is a good player) but I don't like his slight bias and rage. (And the steam chat flooding).  He ragequits from TTT and other games from Time to time (I know because on steam chat I lol at his Ragequitting.  ;D

APIE DON'T HATE ME, OR SPAM MY CHAT WITH "WHY BAG? WHY?" but I going to have to  :thumbsdown: you.
lol I know I shouldn't spend much time on a Reg app reply  :D

but judging by the votes already, this analysis of Apie will probably have no effect what so ever and apie getting REG is inevitable
 So you can Ignore this if you want. :S

<Blank space for signature>
82.72.131.83 -Minecrap Server (Currently Making a large puzzle maze thing) (Online When it's online) (If you get unknown Host Delete the 3 then put it back)

Offline Apie2

• WAAAAZAAHHHH, You can eat me O_o
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2011, 01:53:32 PM »
Been my steam friend for almost all my days on steam, played countless multiplayer games with him but on many occassions is quite the Steam chat spammer.  Happened to meet him on RND's ZS server, before the big change.  This vote is probably not gunna matter but I will still vote.
I agree with Sabbath, if you have known Apie for as long as I have (over a year) he is a tad bias, and a little bit of a rager. Example of this is when we were playing some other multiplayer games.

Zombiemaster for instance, he gets teamkilled usually by accident (by pushing or some other method of "assisted suicide"), He gets in a rage, steam chat floods with "BAG BAG BAG help me kick that guy", when a kick did come up, he spammed the chat and tried to get votes for a kick, the person said it was an accident and was sorry.  If he gets killed by the same person multiple-times (8+ times), It's either a Ragequit, Steam chat flood of "Dammit" or "I HATE THAT GUY", but it's usually a long time hate for that person, and we all know hate leads to some slight bias.   This has happened a few times in my gaming History with apie.

He's a great friend but that doesn't mean I should not be honest about this.  A few people are +1-inng because of his Skill in TTT (He is a good player) but I don't like his slight bias and rage. (And the steam chat flooding).  He ragequits from TTT and other games from Time to time (I know because on steam chat I lol at his Ragequitting.  ;D

APIE DON'T HATE ME, OR SPAM MY CHAT WITH "WHY BAG? WHY?" but I going to have to  :thumbsdown: you.
lol I know I shouldn't spend much time on a Reg app reply  :D

but judging by the votes already, this analysis of Apie will probably have no effect what so ever and apie getting REG is inevitable
 So you can Ignore this if you want. :S
Thx for the help buddy  :o
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 02:57:18 PM by Apie2 »

Offline Xi-Blade

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2011, 06:30:37 PM »
A very nice friends, never seen him break any rules.  :thumbsup:

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2011, 12:10:28 PM »
I played with him a few times.

He seemed okay when I played with him, but I don't know considering sabbath's and bags post.

I'll  :thumbsup:

He's been around for a long time, and I rarely had an issue with him.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline i eat ass

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2011, 05:12:12 PM »
This guy is going to get Reg but I completely agree with Sabbath. He sometimes is out of control and starts getting a little too annoying. Hopefully he can fix this after he gets reg, even though I doubt this will happen. Even though its funny what Sabbath said about using Reg improperly, I actually agree with that. >_>  :thumbsdown:

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2011, 05:52:21 PM »
I played with him a few times.

He seemed okay when I played with him, but I don't know considering sabbath's and bags post.

I'll  :thumbsup:

He's been around for a long time, and I rarely had an issue with him.

Death, he's a raging faggot. I said the same thing as you until I actually played with him in TTT.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2011, 06:22:32 PM »
I'm actually going to change my vote now, I've played with Apie a couple times again, and he's acted mature to the votes in this thread, and when I think of it he actually has been pretty good lately, so I'm changing my -1 to a 0 for now.
Apie has also been on the servers for a long time, and I forgot to consider this when voting the first time. He does know the rules well, and I'm pretty sure he won't abuse and will be fine, but I can't change my vote to a + yet, because I haven't seen him enough (due to me not being on the servers as much, not him).
GL, Apie.

VOTE CHANGED TO: -+0
(too lazy to edit previous post though)

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
    • MagiCorp
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2011, 11:52:20 AM »
:thumbsup: awesome player

Offline IzzettIzam

• a
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2011, 04:00:40 PM »
 :thumbsup:  8) guy

7:40 PM - .:RND`=-mickeyyeung98: ya know japanese?
7:40 PM - [N3XT] Revenant: yes
7:40 PM - .:RND`=-mickeyyeung98: say some
7:41 PM - [N3XT] Revenant: hentai

Offline Teeny

• Accepting Red Velvet Cake at any time. <3
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2011, 07:23:14 PM »