Poll

how stupid are people

so stupid they forget what a threads about...
0 (0%)
so stupid they can't stop talking about som1 else's age... and talk about the thread posts...
1 (50%)
so stupid that there still reading this...
0 (0%)
so stupid that they ruined my thread...
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: February 15, 2011, 09:02:32 AM

Author Topic: request for demotion/help/anything besides locking the thread and ignoring  (Read 316 times)

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
When in the history of the world have you seen a hippie stand up and say
"I should take my picture in front of the American flag, because I love this country and want everyone to know that I do."

Education, sir. You need. 
also
i am 13, bish

Offline memo3300

• Windows UserOld Forum MemberLeague PlayerDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• the measure of a man is what he does with power
I think we need Xrain to save the day, make one of those posts whit 10 paragraphs explaining why he wont get unbaned, and then lock the thread. (again)

S[hes] Br[ok]en

Offline Pryvisee

• Half-Life Enthusiast.
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Build a boat
Are we really going to listen to this 12 year-old hipster faggot? I mean... look at his picture. Damn Hippie.
Rea.? Reall? ReaLLY?!

Dude look at his picture again. Because he looks about 17..

UNID BUY  SOME GLEESES!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sabb: oh when'd you get there!?
Sabb: That was embarrassing.

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
Are we really going to listen to this 12 year-old hipster faggot? I mean... look at his picture. Damn Hippie.

Actually, Deacon is 18 (or was it 19?) And very mature. You're the one who sounds like a 12 year old, thank you very much.

Offline Pryvisee

• Half-Life Enthusiast.
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Build a boat
Actually, Deacon is 18 (or was it 19?) And very mature. You're the one who sounds like a 12 year old, thank you very much.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sabb: oh when'd you get there!?
Sabb: That was embarrassing.

Offline Xrain

• DWO PlayerOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• XRain - King of TL;DR
I think we need Xrain to save the day, make one of those posts whit 10 paragraphs explaining why he wont get unbaned, and then lock the thread. (again)

As you wish lol,

First, magic already seems to have dealt with this, sirsmksalot isn't even banned at the moment, so I don't know why this thread is even still open.

Now to magic, extending someones ban time just because you feel the punishment given out by another admin wasn't severe enough is a really poor practice.

If you feel that someone wasn't punished severely enough, go to the admin that originally banned him and speak with them about it. And if you both end up agreeing that a longer ban was warranted, then very well then. But, when an admin bans/kicks someone they take ownership of that situation, and going over their head and banning someone extra long for the exact same offense is kind of like slapping them in the face and telling them they don't know jack. And it tends to make the person who was punished go from feeling "alright I was acting like an ass" to, "wtf they are just playing with me now."

However if the person makes a new infraction feel free to do whatever, as that is a whole new situation.

In general, try not to change judgements to something more severe, if it really is a warranted, it doesn't hurt to just wait until the next infraction,  if the person really is a problem it's likely that this wont take long. Rather then going around and muddling about in a mess of changing existing punishments.

In this case, no real damage was done, as it was quickly resolved, and I don't think devie really cares. But that might not always be the case.

Normally I'd just PM you about something like this, but since it seems to have become a public issue, I chose to post it here.
" I don't take square roots, I make them. Then I set them out to cool after I baked them for 40 minutes."
"It's Canadia, not Chlamydia."
"Hold on I just have to ddos myself"
~Coolzeldad~

"I'm like 12 in my head" screen when I do video?"
~Minic~