Author Topic: my question on TTT rules  (Read 69 times)

Offline mickey0528

• TrollFace Loves You
  • Respect: +18
my question on TTT rules
« on: February 08, 2011, 09:20:32 PM »
well. what i want to ask is that, can a traitor tell an innocent that he is traitor and let the innocent kill?
for an example: A is a T, B is a Inno. A tell B that he's T. and A let B kill. is it allowed? i just saw some ppl doing that but i don't know what to do.
plz help
Spoiler: Quotes from ppl (click to show/hide)

Offline Carp

• Everybody dies but not everybody lives.
  • Respect: +228
Re: my question on TTT rules
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 09:27:55 PM »
I didn't totally understand what your post said the way you worded it but this is how it basically is.

You can't tell an innocent that you are a traitor, like we used to have people that would have innocents wait with them and at the end of the round they would play with traitor weapons. Things like this aren't allowed.

But I'm pretty sure it is okay for a traitor to tell a friend he can kill him for karma purposes.

"Even the smallest individual can shape the fortunes of all"

Offline Pryvisee

• Half-Life Enthusiast.
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +231
    • Build a boat
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 09:41:48 PM »
But I'm pretty sure it is okay for a traitor to tell a friend he can kill him for karma purposes.

Yes same. What that's called is karma farming. It's a rule on different servers but no rule on this TTT server. And I also have done it several times when admins were in-game.

Sabb: oh when'd you get there!?
Sabb: That was embarrassing.

Offline jimonions

• the text below is true
  • Old Forum MemberWindows User
    View More Badges!

• the text above is not true
  • Respect: +589
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 11:04:08 PM »
If it is done specifically to help a friend regain unjust karma loss then I would find it acceptable, but if it is to hold up the round its insta-ban.

(JBanned) .:RND`=- DJ myppl8: if i eva become supa admin id ban moo and make hima guest