Author Topic: Zkaar's IP Banned  (Read 77 times)

Offline Zkaar

• Scratch one more
    • TEST1
Zkaar's IP Banned
« on: February 05, 2011, 03:31:21 PM »
http://sourcebans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=zkaar&Submit= -- So UndeadSoup is my brother and we live at the same house and he got IP banned, which means that I got banned too. Also, when I try to enter the forums on my PC (I'm on my grandma's house now) I'm banned too. That's unfair...
Hell Yeah

Offline Minic

• Windows UserLinux UserApple UserOld Forum MemberrNd Developer
    View More Badges!

Re: Zkaar's IP Banned
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 04:21:38 PM »
First of all I would like to start by saying, this is quite an unfortunate situation. We technically have no way to differentiate between you and your brother. I believe had your brother posted a more mature and serious ban appeal, he would of been unbanned and none of this would of occurred. Instead he made some very harsh remarks which lead to his appeal being denied and also banned from the forums.

I understand that's not your fault, but in this situation, his actions spoke for both of you.

Now for a slightly different issue which aroused my suspicions.

When I joined that game of TTT, a few people asked me to ban you for RDM'ing as the Detective, you had 10 karma. I was able to check the logs and see you indeed did kill many innocents that round. From there I was able to deduce there was a very high probability you were UndeadSoup.

Not asking for any explanation for the RDM'ing, it's a totally different issue, but I feel it should be touched on here, as it's common for someone who is banned, to ban evade and come back and ruin game play for others.

I understand this issue is unfair to you, but not much can be done about it in this case. We have no way of knowing who is connecting to the server, you or your brother.

As it stands this is unapproved unless issues with your brother can be resolved, I'm sorry but perhaps your brother owes you, and our community an apology.