Author Topic: 02/05/11 Application: StartedBullet  (Read 197 times)

Offline Moo

02/05/11 Application: StartedBullet
« on: February 05, 2011, 02:22:07 PM »

Hello, this is my app for V.I.P.:

Name:
StartedBullet
steam_id: # 46 ".:RND`=-  {RM} StartedBullet" STEAM_0:1:24711410 01:38 227 0 active

Birthday: 3/18/1996

Interests:
Videogames/Videogame Modeling(/mapping etc.)/Girls/Archery/Fishing/Classic Rock

Steam Games:
CSS
TF2
Fallout 2
Fallout: New Vegas
Borderlands
Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl
Star wars: Knights of the old republic
Star Trek online
Quake 1/2/3
Portal
HL2
HL2: deathmatch
HL2: episode 1
Warhammer: Dawn of War 2
Serious Sam HD: The first Encounter
Bioshock 2
Farcry 2

Experience with RND:
I have been a member for a long time now, I believe around 1yr-2yrs. I have lost "Respected" once for an over-zealous votebanning of a Detective Rdmer/ban evader. I got it back after. And, ashamedly, I lost it one time before that becuase of my in-experience with the rules/procedure. I kicked an innocent guy mistakenly. Hasn't happenned since, and WILL NOT happen again. I have tried my best to be a mature and responsible player and to keep RnD's reputation up high. I have also created multiple maps for the community. I try to mediate arguments. I also play on nearly all of your servers. (Wire)Build/TTT/ZS/Sledbuild/Fretta.

Reason for wanting V.I.P.:
I want  V.I.P. to simply keep peace in the servers when nobody is there to do it. I will not lie, I also want V.I.P. to keep racism off our servers. Everyday one or more racists are on our servers. I will give them a chance to cut the crap before I kick them. Games are for fun, not for hatred.

Possible situations:
As (Moolz I believe) once said, no two situations are the same and you cannot always go by the book. I like this and will include it. However here are some situations anyways.

Hacker:
1. Obtain proof
2. Ban
3.Report on forums with steam_id/description of the event.

Mass rdm'er (TTT):
1. Warn
2. Obtain proof
3. Explain the rules
4. Kick
5. Possibly report on the forums ( depending on the severity/repitition )

Racism:
1.Warn them they will get kicked if they continue
2.Kick them if they continue
3.Ban if they repeat this again later. It IS against the rules, and RND is suppossed to be fun servers for EVERYBODY.

Mic Spam:
1. Just tell people to mute them.

Of course there are MANY more situations, but I think this shall be satisfactory.

Why I think I should have it:  C:-)
I really just want this to keep the servers a clean and enjoyable place for anyone who wishes it. I do not want this so I can be like " Respect meh bitch! I'm a VIP!", although, of course, I have not met a single VIP/ADMIN/REG who has ever done that kind of thing. I try to report and play with a level head and will NOT abuse my powers. This is my V.I.P. app, and while I hope I get it, I will not rage or anything if it is denied.

Offline Don

Re: 02/05/11 Application: StartedBullet
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 02:41:10 PM »
>an admin didn't do situations, we all have better chances if we don't!

Anyway -
even though he mentioned it himself in his app, I remember the incident regarding kicking innocent people and resulting in him losing his respected, and judging by his in-game and forum behaviour, he has not changed at all since then.

I do not want this so I can be like " Respect meh bitch! I'm a VIP!", although, of course, I have not met a single VIP/ADMIN/REG who has ever done that kind of thing. I try to report and play with a level head and will NOT abuse my powers. This is my V.I.P. app, and while I hope I get it, I will not rage or anything if it is denied.
If it hasn't happened before, why bothe mentioning it?
Usually, people saying they didn't do things that have never occured so far are more likely to do the things - it's like the classic good school mate telling you "trust me man, if you like this girl, tell me, I won't tell anybody, trust me" and the next day even your grandma knows that you like that girl.
Point being, stating that you are not like this makes me think you are indeed like this.

So, uh.
 :thumbsdown:

I'm on a run with -1ing VIP apps.

Offline Schreii

• *Post you own personal comment here*
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 07:06:30 AM »
Well that's odd considering I have been in-game with this man in Wire Build, if that's not one of the Minge-Houses  :idk: what is. We had to sit through some kid spawning walls and crushing things with it, and he didn't rage... if that's not tolerance, then I don't deserve VIP. All he was doing at the time was asking the kid to stop, but you know those 8 year old Russians... right?  :troll: :troll: :troll:

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 07:51:07 PM »
Well that's odd considering I have been in-game with this man in Wire Build, if that's not one of the Minge-Houses  :idk: what is. We had to sit through some kid spawning walls and crushing things with it, and he didn't rage... if that's not tolerance, then I don't deserve VIP. All he was doing at the time was asking the kid to stop, but you know those 8 year old Russians... right?  :troll: :troll: :troll:

Wait so is that a +1, +-0, or -1?

Ummm +0.5, haven't really played with him, seen him a couple times, never minged .

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 07:51:49 PM »
Wtf can't modify? Change my vote to +1 lol

Offline Mr. Franklin

• Old Forum MemberWindows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerDonatorCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• I'm addicted to sweet tea
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 02:42:51 AM »
No need for situations in a VIP app, but putting forth the effort, is acceptable. But under situations under this, with this constant rage and emotion...(what i have seen on TTT/ZS/Wirebuild) Im going to  :thumbsdown:
Quotes from friends:

.:~RND`=- coolzeldad -=: mah mouse is sqeakeh
.:~RND`=- Mr.Franklin -=: tweeeeek it

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/mrfranklin1972
Prox: Thread status: memed.

Offline Moo