Author Topic: Wtf? Got banned because of the topic below this!  (Read 177 times)

Offline undeadsoup

Re: Wtf? Got banned because of the topic below this!
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2011, 12:29:41 PM »
Anyways, thanks for 2 days playing with you guys! My last day...

I will not be coming back to the server cuz of r U bish. Also, just to know, I CALLED AN ADMIN SAYING THAT HE HARASSED ME !

Offline undeadsoup

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2011, 12:48:20 PM »
Admins are however, noobs for not believing on the guy saying the truth. IF IT WAS A MOD HE WOULD GIVE ME A CHANCE BUT NO, YOU NEED TO PERMA BAN ME JUST BECAUSE I HARASSED TOO MUCH A PERSON BECAUSE SHE STARTED!

I will not be coming back to the server cuz of r U bish. Also, just to know, I CALLED AN ADMIN SAYING THAT HE HARASSED ME !

Offline Prox

• WORLD MEME DATABASE
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverBest Signature 2013
    View More Badges!

• The mosquito man
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2011, 01:09:52 PM »
I was going to stop but he just launched a GDC (25mm) incendiary and the "war" started. I wanted revenge on him but then r U bish came and PERMABANNED me because of that.
You wanted to get your revenge after he shot you once when you were constantly killing him?
Really mature bro.
And now youre hatin on the admins because you got banned...

Offline Xrain

• DWO PlayerOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• XRain - King of TL;DR
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2011, 01:15:00 PM »
Alright, a few things here.

1.  If he was giving you problems, why the hell didn't you call an admin or vip to come and help you. Taking it upon yourself to punish people is not how it works around here.

2.  You threatened both an admin, and the server. Each of those are Bannable offenses in their own right.

(Guest) UndeadSoup: if you admins wont believe in me i will;...
(Guest) Zkaar: i want you to meer my airboat
(SAdmin) r U bish: you will what? eh
(Guest) UndeadSoup: tell setti to take off your servers
(Reg) SiRsMkSALOT: lol
(Reg) SiRsMkSALOT: oh no!
r U bish: banned "UndeadSoup" (STEAM_0:1:28271845 | 201.17.153.17:27005) permanently
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Permanently banned player "UndeadSoup" (reason: r U bish banned 'UndeadSoup' : Take of my pingaz).
Player UndeadSoup left the game (You have been banned by this server, check http://sourcebans.ra)

Everything that instigated this problem was all minor non-sense. So why the hell did you feel it necessary to escalate everything.

Hell, Since I had been talking to you and you seemed like a reasonable person, I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and went and asked ruben what the hell was going on.

So lets get something straight here, You were not banned because you had a disagreement with another player. You were banned because of how you acted then and now.

Admins are however, noobs for not believing on the guy saying the truth. IF IT WAS A MOD HE WOULD GIVE ME A CHANCE BUT NO, YOU NEED TO PERMA BAN ME JUST BECAUSE I HARASSED TOO MUCH A PERSON BECAUSE SHE STARTED!

What the hell man?

We don't even have Mods.

There were many ways you could have gone with this. The right way would to just be a responsible person and take the high road, and put up with someone harassing you for a bit while you went and got help from an admin or VIP.

Instead you just went fucking nuts. And "Got Revenge"

We actually do believe you, Yes I'm sure Sirs was being a jackass.

But how you acted in response far overshadows anything he has done.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 01:16:49 PM by Xrain »
" I don't take square roots, I make them. Then I set them out to cool after I baked them for 40 minutes."
"It's Canadia, not Chlamydia."
"Hold on I just have to ddos myself"
~Coolzeldad~

"I'm like 12 in my head" screen when I do video?"
~Minic~

Offline undeadsoup

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2011, 01:17:25 PM »
Didn't understand... I said that I WAS SHOOTING HIM (invulnerability) and them he started killing me.

Offline Xrain

View More Badges!

• XRain - King of TL;DR
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2011, 01:19:30 PM »
Didn't understand... I said that I WAS SHOOTING HIM (invulnerability) and them he started killing me.

So the proper response to someone not properly understanding you is to:

- Call them names
- Threaten them

Go and think on that for a bit.
" I don't take square roots, I make them. Then I set them out to cool after I baked them for 40 minutes."
~Coolzeldad~

~Minic~

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2011, 01:19:47 PM »

That's like saying "I spent the entire ride flicking his arm with a rubber band, and when we got out of the car he punched me in the chest."

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Xrain

View More Badges!

• XRain - King of TL;DR
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2011, 01:22:08 PM »
At any rate, Go and think on what took place here today. And maybe somewhere down the line when you figure some stuff out you will be welcome here again.

Until then, Mind the doors.
~Coolzeldad~

~Minic~