Author Topic: FretfulRogue door spamming  (Read 174 times)

Offline mickey0528

• TrollFace Loves You
FretfulRogue door spamming
« on: February 01, 2011, 08:00:17 PM »
1. Player's SteamID (STEAM_0:0:1234) STEAM_0:1:30046083  1:38:39 83 0 active

2. Players Nickname FretfulRogue

3. Your in-game name .:RND`=-mickeyyeung98

4. Server name (Wirebuild, Zombie Survival) TTT

5. Description of the event(s) FretfulRogue door spam in the map : ttt_whitehouse and not letting another player out.

6. Reason for ban Door-spam, ignoring warnings.

7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s)
Screeshots:

console logs:

(Reg) .:RND`=- Foofoojack [NOPE]: stop spamming door
(Reg) .:RND`=- Foofoojack [NOPE]: or I report
(Reg) .:RND`=- Foofoojack [NOPE]: fretful

(Guest) • |EOA|Sniper Wolf|Troia| •: I'm with Mr.Freeman.
(Reg) .:RND`=- Foofoojack [NOPE]: stop.
(Reg) .:RND`=- Foofoojack [NOPE]: fretful
(Reg) .:RND`=- Foofoojack [NOPE]: thats bannable

(Guest) Mr.Freeman: Anyone still alive?
(Guest) FretfulRogue: stfu
(Guest) • |EOA|Sniper Wolf|Troia| •: Tv you there
(Reg) .:RND`=- Foofoojack [NOPE]: k
(Reg) .:RND`=- Foofoojack [NOPE]: reporting you

(Guest) juju: im not traitor
HINT: As spectator, use team chat to talk during an active round!
Unknown command: Use_KillStreak
(Guest) FretfulRogue: wow
(Guest) .:RND`=-mickeyyeung98: good
(Reg) .:RND`=- Foofoojack [NOPE]: pure evidence
TTT:   • |EOA|Sniper Wolf|Troia| • found the body of Danny Doss, I'm White!. He was innocent.
TTT:   • |EOA|Sniper Wolf|Troia| • found the body of juju. He was innocent.
(Guest) Mr.Freeman: • |EOA|Sniper Wolf|Troia| • is a Traitor!
(Guest) FretfulRogue: cause i closed a door

he said he only close a door but when foofoojack open it, he close immediately, isn't it door spam? also, he once keep pressing E to the door and make it non-openable.it's very obvious that he door spammed
Spoiler: Quotes from ppl (click to show/hide)

Offline StartedBullet

• Blissfully unaware, or am I?
Re: FretfulRogue door spamming
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 08:19:02 PM »
May I add that he hit me repeatedly, the detective, then called me an "immature little fuck" for getting on to him about it.
Turned a new leaf.

Furry artist.

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 08:28:06 PM »
Yeah as you could see in that console log I had to threaten him to stop. I was gonna post this report but.. didn't get to it.
May I add that he hit me repeatedly, the detective, then called me an "immature little fuck" for getting on to him about it.
This. I witnessed him crowbar the detective twice as inno, and crowbar a innocent person inside of the T tester.

FretfulRogue

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 08:29:03 PM »
It would be the action of an immature little fuck to report someone for DOOR SPAMMING. Seriously? DOOR SPAMMING? Where do you come up with this shit? All I was doing was having fun. But an arrogant asshole had to come along and ruin the fun. It's a game. Get over yourself. Have fun, that is what it is meant to be used for. It's not meant to be used by arrogant pricks who report people for DOOR SPAMMING. That is all I will be saying. Thank you.

FretfulRogue

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 08:30:32 PM »
I witnessed him crowbar the detective twice as inno, and crowbar a innocent person inside of the T tester.

That is an outright lie.

Also, after these so-called incidents, started rdmed me. "To shut Fretful up." Absolutely no reason behind this. While they are complaining that I crowbared one person, started decided to go ahead and kill me. He did not turn out to be a traitor. He just turned out to be a huge hypocrite and a huge faggot.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 08:35:55 PM by FretfulRogue »

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 08:32:36 PM »
It would be the action of an immature little fuck to report someone for DOOR SPAMMING. Seriously? DOOR SPAMMING? Where do you come up with this shit? All I was doing was having fun. But an arrogant asshole had to come along and ruin the fun. It's a game. Get over yourself. Have fun, that is what it is meant to be used for. It's not meant to be used by arrogant pricks who report people for DOOR SPAMMING. That is all I will be saying. Thank you.
Yeahno. Wanting to have fun is not an excuse to break rules, and you should know that if you've ever been taught discipline.  The reason to why door spamming pisses me, and most other people off is because we can't get into the room you're door spamming. What if what's in there is important? This is not an excuse to have fun. You can have fun without breaking rules.
That is an outright lie.
Ya'know the people I hate the most? People who lie their asses off too get out of trouble. Maybe just 10 minutes ago we were in ttt_whatsitsface and you decided you wanted to HAVE FUN and crow the detective, turn to the innocent man behind the blue transparent wall, crowbar him for a good 3 seconds, then turn back to the detective and hit him one more time.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 08:34:44 PM by Foofoojack »

Offline mickey0528

• TrollFace Loves You
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2011, 08:36:00 PM »
i commit crimes in the game, i blackmail for fun, and it's allowed? and u stupid kid, reporting for door spam doesn't mean im immature, YOU are immature as you still think that doing such thing that can affect others are right. try to be considerate.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 08:41:29 PM by mickey0528 »

FretfulRogue

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2011, 08:39:43 PM »
You are all very fucking pathetic if you take a video game this seriously. I am not trying to get myself out of anything. I am not lying. I hit a guy with a crow bar three times, and then he kills me? Who should be the one who is looking to report here? Just fucking pathetic.

Offline Foofoojack

• Ộ_Ộ
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2011, 08:43:49 PM »
You are all very fucking pathetic if you take a video game this seriously. I am not trying to get myself out of anything. I am not lying. I hit a guy with a crow bar three times, and then he kills me? Who should be the one who is looking to report here? Just fucking pathetic.
We take this game seriously because people who break rules, and find it funny and a good time to do so, are not tolerated at all. If we weren't to be serious about our rules and guidelines, then the servers would be living hell.

Offline mickey0528

• TrollFace Loves You
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2011, 08:44:03 PM »
i hit you 3 times will you hit me back or call for help? you are against the rules. im not taking it that serious. i just want to have a better gaming environment for me, and for other players. also ,can u stop saying such words like "fuck"? you are such an impolite person

FretfulRogue

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2011, 08:45:20 PM »
Why would I listen to warnings from people who aren't even mods. They aren't nice, and threaten me. Also, what you can't hear in the pictures is the guy that is in the closet, is laughing and having fun. At one point, I stopped "spamming" the door, and someone on the outside started. That's when he took his bullshit "evidence."

FretfulRogue

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2011, 08:46:45 PM »
i hit you 3 times will you hit me back or call for help? you are against the rules. im not taking it that serious. i just want to have a better gaming environment for me, and for other players. also ,can u stop saying such words like "fuck"? you are such an impolite person

Are you 12? Don't act like you're so perfect. You are a total douchebag in-game.

FretfulRogue

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2011, 08:48:28 PM »

I'd hit you back. Or are you too much of a bitch to die in a video game?

Offline mickey0528

• TrollFace Loves You
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2011, 08:53:01 PM »
use 1 reply to say all things. first, no one is perfect and im not saying im perfect. just u think im saying that im perfect, isn't it? also, as i see, that guy outside didn't "SPAM" the door. i just see him open the door and dunno who close it again.

last, i don't want to start such flame war in this server. i will close this broser and just focus on the game. bye
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 08:55:44 PM by mickey0528 »

FretfulRogue

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2011, 08:56:28 PM »
Started Just kdmed me as a detective. Just thought you might wanna add that on.

And again.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 09:02:56 PM by FretfulRogue »