Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

oh my holy fuck

<< < (5/9) > >>

Sabb:

--- Quote from: ItchyDani3l on January 17, 2011, 01:45:20 PM ---You mean Peetah and Deathward?

Me and Deathward both +1'd alot of peetah's one day for no reason xD.
And then Deathward and I +1'd about 20 of each other's posts.

Also, I wasn't comparing the two actions in any way.

I was simply finding irony in the fact that his conditional statement completely negated what his prior statement suggested.

It's like saying "I never lie except when I do"

--- End quote ---
My point was that I'm not just -'ing everyone's posts for no reason, that I only did it one time as a joke to disappoint Rocket when his respect started rising from Super...
You seem to be the only one to not understand that...

ItchyDani3l:
I understand that. but my point is you can't claim to never -1 someone's posts for no reason because you kind of did dude.

Deathie:

--- Quote from: SabbathFreak on January 17, 2011, 01:52:19 PM ---My point was that I'm not just -'ing everyone's posts for no reason, that I only did it one time as a joke to disappoint Rocket when his respect started rising from Super...

--- End quote ---

I don't think he was here when I made that thread about how rocket went from like -102 to +4.

Rocket50:

--- Quote from: SabbathFreak on January 17, 2011, 01:52:19 PM ---My point was that I'm not just -'ing everyone's posts for no reason, that I only did it one time as a joke to disappoint Rocket when his respect started rising from Super...

--- End quote ---

OFC, sabbath trolled me

Sabb:

--- Quote from: ItchyDani3l on January 17, 2011, 02:02:25 PM ---I understand that. but my point is you can't claim to never -1 someone's posts for no reason because you kind of did dude.

--- End quote ---
Oh I see...
OH WAIT
It looks like I didn't ever claim that I never -1'd someone's posts for no reason!
OSHIT

Spoiler (click to show/hide)You should have never been spewed from the internet's giant womb...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version