Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

oh my holy fuck

<< < (4/9) > >>

ItchyDani3l:

--- Quote from: SabbathFreak on January 17, 2011, 12:13:38 PM ---Except when I -1'd 100 of his posts.

--- End quote ---

._____________________.

"I never abuse. I only ban someone when they're breaking the rules. Except when I banned that person because he RDMed me."

Don:

--- Quote from: ItchyDani3l on January 17, 2011, 01:32:22 PM ---._____________________.

"I never abuse. I only ban someone when they're breaking the rules. Except when I banned that person because he RDMed me."

--- End quote ---
So you're comparing -1ing someone to banning someone?
Really?
That comes from the guy that boosted two members that shall remain unnamed to a huge amount of respect?

Sabb:

--- Quote from: ItchyDani3l on January 17, 2011, 01:32:22 PM ---._____________________.

--- End quote ---
Ya. udumb

Pryvisee:

--- End quote ---
Wut?  :-[

ItchyDani3l:

--- Quote from: Don on January 17, 2011, 01:38:49 PM ---So you're comparing -1ing someone to banning someone?
Really?
That comes from the guy that boosted two members that shall remain unnamed to a huge amount of respect?

--- End quote ---

You mean Peetah and Deathward?

Me and Deathward both +1'd alot of peetah's one day for no reason xD.
And then Deathward and I +1'd about 20 of each other's posts.

Also, I wasn't comparing the two actions in any way.

I was simply finding irony in the fact that his conditional statement completely negated what his prior statement suggested.

It's like saying "I never lie except when I do"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version