Author Topic: Yea, Hai thar?  (Read 101 times)

Mounce

Yea, Hai thar?
« on: January 15, 2011, 01:20:14 PM »

Apparently I was just playing like any ordinary day on the server, talking and traitor'ing and then all of a sudden I'm banned! No warnings or questions or anything, comically enough it was also a Perm ban, the worst of all bans? How awkward. Then I have everyone on the server messaging me going "why were you just banned? wtf just happened?"

Soooo, looking upon the Sourceban, I was reported by(IMO) a Troll who tries too hard to get a rise out of me in a desperate fashion. *Coughs* but the reason being because of my spray, I'm severely questioning by all means how my spray, ban-reason given, is worth a PERMANENT ban. No warnings at all and what could easily go by as an admin saying "Hey, change the spray now OR ELLLSE". Instead I unexpectedly am perm banned. Sooooo, I'll just make this thread and 'Appeal' for an unbanning.

Many people love my spray and it brings lots of laughs whenever I spray it and have not received a complaint of it to my own knowledge. So I feel this action upon me is a little strange.

Also just for obviousness, No, Sabbath, I don't want you posting in this thread. I tire of your obvious-trolling, try to resist the urge of being a douche towards me in this thread too. Beyond me saying that, can someone please help me out :/ I'm just giving this one shot and if truly my spray alone makes me get a the worst of all Bans then I'd just quit and say forget it, not worth fighting over because of how trivial this all feels, being banned for such reasons, it's either I get berated by someone and told how what I did was unforgivable and I can go fuck myself and I shall never enjoy the feeling of playing in the server again and get depraved or someone nice can come and give me a hand with this awkward moment.

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
    • MagiCorp
Re: Yea, Hai thar?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 01:23:01 PM »
PM me the spray...

And Krasher got perma'd for revealing personal images, So I don't see why you shouldn't be

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
    • MagiCorp
Re: Yea, Hai thar?
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 01:36:59 PM »
"Don't be so immature Mounce... you shared an image of a member with a caption "gamefreak LOLOL" on it just to be a douche to HIM...

And just because you don't like what I have to say, and that I disklike you, doesn't mean I'm a troll.
I'm not running around trying to get you banned or something... You completely disrespected gamefreak and his privacy by sharing an image of him without his permission...
Maybe if the definition of troll is someone who tries to help enforce rules and support a friend, then I might be a troll."

the image was

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4281/92lls2oo3l.png
[PM me if you want it taken off gamefreak]

the user is staying banned unless coolz wishes to change

//proof
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3779/gameexploited.jpg
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 01:42:38 PM by » Magic « »