Author Topic: Solo Producer "Blockhead" puts out amazing contemporary beats with his own style  (Read 73 times)

Offline Proudly Infected

• I drink more pepsi than you.
  • Respect: +60
    • Proudly Infected makes youtube vidya
I stumbled across this producer literally half an hour ago. His music is beyond any single producer's simple beats I've ever heard. This guy has some amazing talent.
He uses quite a few variations of style in each track. Something to suit all tastes. And apparently he's even done many beats for multiple rap producers. But on his own, it's something contemporary, yet.. completely different. Here's the video that made me stop to find more.

Blockhead - The Music Scene

Get past the "lol drug head go away" feeling, and actually listen to the music. Fuck, he's even animated the video. He's got some serious talent.
This is where I put a picture of a penis as my signature.

Offline jimonions

• the text below is true
  • Old Forum MemberWindows User
    View More Badges!

• the text above is not true
  • Respect: +589
 :thumbsup:

(JBanned) .:RND`=- DJ myppl8: if i eva become supa admin id ban moo and make hima guest

Offline Carp

• Everybody dies but not everybody lives.
  • Respect: +228
wow.....The music alone must have taken him a very long time and its very unique. Never heard anything quite like it but i do like and will be looking into him.

Btw the animations were fucking WOW.

"Even the smallest individual can shape the fortunes of all"

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
  • Respect: +1040
    • Twatter
Ah was definitely entertaining when I watched it. So interesting and it catches your attention and keeps it like theres no tomorrow.
Definitely love it! <3

Offline Tomcat

• Your Argument is Inert
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Wat Do?
  • Respect: +503
    • Tomcat's blog
Wait wtf @ 1:00 to 1:05

Nice song though

Offline Proudly Infected

• I drink more pepsi than you.
  • Respect: +60
    • Proudly Infected makes youtube vidya
Wait wtf @ 1:00 to 1:05

Nice song though

The figure made of televisions and other sorts are trying to gain the attention of those animals. So they are displaying the most absurd things (hinting at what is normally on television in the real world) to attract them into the figure's trap. But these animals aren't really caring because they've never seen anything like it. Which kind of makes the figure angry, or rage. So he starts doing as much as possible to transform every animal creature into that kind of amoeba or material that looks "trippy" and form them into mindless human shapes where the figure gets all of the attention. The video actually makes loads of sense. I guess I didn't need to give a whole story.

This is where I put a picture of a penis as my signature.