Author Topic: 13/1/11 Application: Cookie  (Read 91 times)

Offline Moo

13/1/11 Application: Cookie
« on: January 13, 2011, 09:39:01 PM »

Cookie's VIP APP.
Before we start off, I like to apologize for letting the community down for abusing my authority and the next time it happens, Moo can Perma- Demote me.

Name- Sean

Age- Number..

Servers most active- TTT.

Steam Name- xseanxx :P

IGN - CookieMonster

Why I nid VIP back. Well my demotion was a warning and I deserved it, things got out of hand. But I would still like to halp get rid of the mingies and since now many VIPS are active in TTT, I would like to be there.

Hacker ALERT- Nid ban depending on how severe they were hacking. And the "VIP" next to my name will intimidate them ;P

I pledge allegiance, To RND, and the players and admins. And to the republic, in which we stand.. One community, under coolz, WERE INVINCIBLE, with liberty and justice to  :trollface:'s.

Well that concludes my Vip app, and even after my demotion, i hope that you guys will accept me again. And I apologize once more for not doing as I was supposed too. Thank joo all!

Offline jimonions

• the text below is true
  • Old Forum MemberWindows User
    View More Badges!

• the text above is not true
Re: 13/1/11 Application: Cookie
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 09:42:13 PM »
Ive had problems with him in the past for prop blocking, door spamming, and non-karmable prop killing.

(JBanned) .:RND`=- DJ myppl8: if i eva become supa admin id ban moo and make hima guest

Offline Don

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 03:06:48 AM »
-1, even though I like him I'm not sure if he'd be able to handle vip.

Offline Schreii

• *Post you own personal comment here*
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 07:32:52 PM »
What harm can be done from letting cookie have VIP? if he aboose admin takes it away again for the last time. other than that hes mostly on (when I'm around) and is a really fun player.  :thumbsup:

Offline Moo

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 03:02:50 PM »