Restricted (Read Only) > Senior Members

Magic Appreciation Thread

<< < (2/3) > >>

» Magic «:
yus thanks

anyway it was sorted out

if you guys got problems please speak to me and tell me what I'm doing wrong(but not when I'm in bad mood kthx)

Jman:

--- Quote from: ItchyDani3l on January 07, 2011, 04:47:29 PM ---so I don't get an insane amount of +1's for it :D

--- End quote ---

Didn't see many problems untill I saw this. Do you really think we all love you and you are our god/idol?

"Hai guys ima suck up to magic and everyone is going to love me for it even though this was all resolved already................................................................................."

Have you ever derped till you herped acted like a fucking retard?

Cheesicle:

--- Quote from: jman15234 on January 08, 2011, 04:03:27 PM ---Didn't see many problems untill I saw this. Do you really think we all love you and you are our god/idle?

"Hai guys ima suck up to magic and everyone is going to love me for it even though this was all resolved already................................................................................."

Have you ever derped till you herped acted like a fucking retard?

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure if you were trying to spell "idol" or not...

Jman:

--- Quote from: Cheesicle on January 09, 2011, 10:17:30 PM ---I'm not sure if you were trying to spell "idol" or not...

--- End quote ---

fix'd  :trollface:

Cheesicle:

--- Quote from: jman15234 on January 10, 2011, 03:24:40 AM ---fix'd  :trollface:

--- End quote ---

What did you fix?? Lol :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version