Author Topic: Lewisoboy007's Regular Application ( 07/01/2011 20:45 GMT )  (Read 101 times)

Offline Lewisoboy007

• Loves Zombie Survival
Lewisoboy007's Regular Application ( 07/01/2011 20:45 GMT )
« on: January 07, 2011, 12:45:30 PM »
Lewisoboy007's Regular Application!

In Game Name - Lewisoboy007 / http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lewisoboy007

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:34550149 ( I Think That That Is All I Need To Put, If There Is Anything Else Please Post Below And I Will Modify, Thanks! )
In-Game Name - Lewisoboy007, I Am Not Thinking Of Changing This In The Future.

Time Online - Well, This Can Depend On The Day That I Have Had At School, If I Get Lots Of Homework And GCSE Work Then I Will Be On For About 2-3 Hours Of A Evening But It Will Be Majorly Increased If Not Much Has Come Up. Steam Will Always Be Online But I Will Not Always Be In-Game, As Mentioned Above.

Servers Played On - Well, I Will Mainly Play On The Zombie Survival Server And Sometimes Will Play On The Trouble In Terrorist Town Server. If I Do Become Promoted, Then I Will Take The Time To Vary Between All The Servers That Are Hosted By Random Game Servers.

I Am 14 Years Old And My Birthday Is 18th December

Games On Steam - I Curently Own Counter Strike Source And Garrys Mod, I Do Plan To Get Team Fortress 2 And Half Life 2

Location - Greasby, Wirral, United Kingdom ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greasby )

Why Make Me A Regular - Well, To Start I Prefer To Play On Your Servers Because Of The Servers Not Being Laggy, Like Almost Every Single Server Out There. I Also Think That The Whole Community Is Very Friendly And Would Like To Place Forward A Couple Of Maps To Put On The TTT And ZS Servers In The Future. I Would Also Like To Do Some Guides And Videos For Different Things To Do On Garrys Mod And Source SDK.

~ I Think I Am Very Responsible ( I Think )
~ I am Very Freindly ( I Think )
~ I Will Also Not Dis-Respect Being A Regular

I Haven't Really Done Much To Contribute To Random GS At The Moment But Do Wish To Make Some In The Near Future, As Mentioned Above.

To Everybody Who Reads This Thank You For Taking The Time To Do So,
Thank You, Lewisoboy007

« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 11:41:33 AM by Lewisoboy007 »

Offline Teeny

• Accepting Red Velvet Cake at any time. <3
Re: Lewisoboy007's Regular Application ( 07/01/2011 20:45 GMT )
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 08:08:29 PM »