Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 167 times)

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2011, 03:13:15 AM »
Dayumm do you have a Masters in Psycology???
i wish i could put this crap into words
i always think it, but can never explain it
kudos
I studied for two months in Behavioral Analytics. Shit was intense. You learn how to tell what gender someone is, what their current mood is, and all sorts of other crap just by their text.

My only issue with it, is that it makes me think a lot, which is why I don't do it often ;_;

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2011, 03:13:57 AM »
I studied for two months in Behavioral Analytics. Shit was intense. You learn how to tell what gender someone is, what their current mood is, and all sorts of other crap just by their text.

My only issue with it, is that it makes me think a lot, which is why I don't do it often ;_;

My respect for you just skyrocketed out of this galaxy

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2011, 03:15:54 AM »

wish i could do that....

Offline Moo

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2011, 03:16:52 AM »
5. Description of the event(s)
Banned by CHEESICLE via vote. Not kicked first. Pryvicee and Death M.D. vote yes for ban.

Banned for "being disrespectful" to Cheesicle by calling him a 'christfag' as he started cussing me out and spamming what I had said on random chat.

Came back after five minute ban expired and cheesicle votebanned me again.

Cheesicle did votekick you first and that was the five minute kick you had before, so u did have a warning, he went through the correct process with that

6. Reason for appeal
I come on to this server and have to hear things i don't like everyday. People spamming nigger, wetback, faggot, towelhead whatever. Generally young kids on the internet don't got rules or maturity to not say shit like that. I deal with it because it's part of the game and I know most people don't take it seriously. None of these people are ever banned. Yet i make a derogatory remark about Christians (I guess if you interpret it that way), and the guy goes evangelical on my ass totally abusing his VIP. I'm sorry but that is the most ridiculous double standard I have ever heard of. It's just plain abusing VIP privileges and downright retarded. I come back and he demands respect from me like he's the boss....then vote bans me again. Fucker has the nerve to call me a faggot too then ban me cause he can't take a burn on his stupid religion.

On a lighter note, I'm a pretty respectful person to admins, vips, and even guests. I don't abuse/glitch/hack/spam/rage or be really mean to anyone except squeakers. If I have to kiss VIPs asses though to play on Random, I ain't playing here no more.

you join the server and have to listen to stupid little kids be stupid little kids, deal with it like everyone else... if you have a problem and you are offended do what cheesicle did and create a report, clearly he did not like u saying what u had said... if in the case u feel u are offended or disliek what is being said constantly please, make a report, add a screenshot so we have some proof and we will take action and fix the problems...

as for kissing VIPs ass, you dont have to, but u clearly didnt respect the player himself, VIP or not

Offline Pryvisee

• Half-Life Enthusiast.
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Build a boat
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2011, 03:17:25 AM »
Stop.

Just stop.

There's obvious behavioral defense mechanisms that go active when you lie. Most people can't prevent these, as they use them subconsciously.

I usually don't do this sort of thing, and I really don't know why I am now.

There's only two different possible outcomes,

A. You are concerned of getting banned, for a crime you did not commit.
B. You know you will most likely get banned for a obvious crime you did commit.

Based on the console logs, and showing your aggressive behavior, your statements seem the opposite of being a "regressful, helpless individual" and instead, seem more like "the guy who knows he'll get caught, and is trying his best to cover his ass."

I've said my peace.

woah.  :o

I see what you did there

Sabb: oh when'd you get there!?
Sabb: That was embarrassing.

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2011, 03:19:15 AM »
Cheesicle did votekick you first and that was the five minute kick you had before, so u did have a warning, he went through the correct process with that

you join the server and have to listen to stupid little kids be stupid little kids, deal with it like everyone else... if you have a problem and you are offended do what cheesicle did and create a report, clearly he did not like u saying what u had said... if in the case u feel u are offended or disliek what is being said constantly please, make a report, add a screenshot so we have some proof and we will take action and fix the problems...

as for kissing VIPs ass, you dont have to, but u clearly didnt respect the player himself, VIP or not

I've made a report. I believe it contains more than enough proof.

Offline Moo

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2011, 03:20:31 AM »
its proof, but not the right kind, looking for ss cuz console log text can easily be edited, not saying you would edit it but you know how it is

**EDIT**

gonna lock this because his ban is expired and this thread is pointless
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 03:22:23 AM by Moo »