Author Topic: Sonerin  (Read 140 times)

Offline Cathedron

Sonerin
« on: December 30, 2010, 03:21:04 AM »
Today Moo permanently banned me because I fell down on him in the elevator and he died because of it. He also lost his traitor round. Anyway, can I get unbanned? Won't do it again. It was an accident, I didn't know falling on people would actually kill them.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 03:23:03 AM by Blitzkrieg »

Offline Moo

Re: Sonerin
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 03:24:01 AM »
just wanted an appeal, and btw so i hear ur lying on ur VIP application and sending it to my gf and having her post it

Offline Cathedron

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 03:27:39 AM »
Yes, we have that "Liar" situation.

A couple months ago before the forums got refreshed, I was a V.I.P. member. Some remnants may remember me, "Sonerin" on forums. But she is insisting and telling me that there weren't any VIPs back then. Before the server got new forums, I've left the server due to my schools. When I came back, my posts and my account was gone.

Basically, she is calling me a liar because she thinks that I haven't been a V.I.P. member before.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 03:31:03 AM by Blitzkrieg »

Offline Moo

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 03:30:32 AM »
cuz u werent, VIP system wasnt implemented until end of September / beginning of Ocotober, and I, MOO, personally have handled VIPs the entire time and I know everyone whos been vip and who applies for vip, if you go to the VIP section itself... and u look in the APPROVED section if you can please find you application and show it to me, then that will be proof itself, otherwise ur a liar, and if u bring up things about the old forum, well you cant cuz the old forum did not HAVE VIP, it did not EXIST at the time, only RESPECTED existed

Offline Cathedron

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 03:32:18 AM »
AH YES! RESPECTED!

I have applied for the RESPECTED and been a RESPECTED! Oh god, I remember it now.

I haven't been a V.I.P. member, only a respected member. The functions for the V.I.P. and the respected are almost the same. Sorry about this. I confused them both, and I forgot about the respected member system. Sorry about this again.

Offline Moo

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 03:34:33 AM »
if youd like to reapply for VIP you can send her ur application FIXED and it should be ok, and she will post it if she feels  :santahat: