Author Topic: unban  (Read 123 times)

l0g

unban
« on: December 28, 2010, 07:32:04 PM »
I just started playing all the servers today, and I come across the Terroist town one. Once I join I start asking around how to play traitor and once the new round starts I become a traitor. So I start playing and I thought the goal was to kill the opposing team. I kill 1 guy and right behind him is another traitor. I kill my teammate on accident and I kill 2 regular people that I'm supposed to kill. Embarrassed by this I leave the server because after I killed my teammate there was silence. I log on to play zombie mod and I'm PERM banned for killing my teammate once. http://sourcebans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=0%3A0%3A20076120
as you can see the reason is "a". this mistake of mine was worth a ban of maybe a few hours but not permanently lol. thanks

Offline Hitman

Re: unban
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 07:37:28 PM »
If what ur saying is true, then you should be unbanned.

Offline Cheesicle

• ████████
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 08:53:17 PM »
I just started playing all the servers today, and I come across the Terroist town one. Once I join I start asking around how to play traitor and once the new round starts I become a traitor. So I start playing and I thought the goal was to kill the opposing team. I kill 1 guy and right behind him is another traitor. I kill my teammate on accident and I kill 2 regular people that I'm supposed to kill. Embarrassed by this I leave the server because after I killed my teammate there was silence. I log on to play zombie mod and I'm PERM banned for killing my teammate once. http://sourcebans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=0%3A0%3A20076120
as you can see the reason is "a". this mistake of mine was worth a ban of maybe a few hours but not permanently lol. thanks

Nope. I was your fellow traitor along with a guest Troll-E

You come in asking me who to kill using the TRAITOR TEAM VOICE CHAT. You knew perfectly well what to do. I tell you to kill the detective. Instead you get me and Troll-E together alone, and kill us both when we weren't looking. Then you left before I could initiate the votekick. But sure, I suppose I could tell Moo to unban you for now. If I feel like it.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 09:02:42 PM by Cheesicle »

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 09:09:24 PM »
I trust cheese, im gonna have to say  :thumbsdown: on this one

l0g

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 09:15:25 PM »
really because I'm positive I killed 1 traitor and 2 regular people. and a perm ban for that? lol

edit: and how do you assume me asking who to kill means I know how to play

Offline Deathie

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Some music shit I made
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2010, 09:15:43 PM »
Regardless if it was intentional or not, I don't think it warrants a permaban.

Check out my Soundcloud for some neat stuff!

Offline Deacon

• The righteous rise, with burning eyes
  • DonatorDWO Player
    View More Badges!

• of hatred and ill-will
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2010, 09:17:15 PM »
I offer my services as a MODERATOR. -insert "do do do-doooo.mp3" here-

Cheesicle gives you another chance, you go read all of;
http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,220.0.html
and
http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,904.0.html

Then admit you messed up,
and learn your lesson.

All in favor? More demands? I dun good?

l0g

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2010, 09:25:44 PM »
I just read through the rules, and the guide. I'm sorry for killing a traitor and I won't do it again.

Offline Moo

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2010, 09:39:26 PM »
no it was just a permaban to see if you woiuld make an appeals, glad u said that, ill take off ur ban but if I see it again u will be banend for a while