Author Topic: Unban  (Read 86 times)

Offline saiber

Unban
« on: December 28, 2010, 02:00:57 PM »
1. STEAM_0:1:21736548

2. Xenian Raptor

3. Xenian Raptor

4. .:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. -Trouble in Terrorist Town|Tick66|Fast DL- Tr

5. Ok, description of events is actually complex, I was playing normally on the server with a group of rdmers, you can tell that because they had low karma, from 40 to under 400, then this guy came and set all players Karma to 1000, he wasn't admin I think. They kept on rdming and lost karma back but I thought some were traitors so i lost like 600 karma. Map changed, i was making karma back and a freak thought because i killed his rdming friend to troll, running at me with a knife, I said he's traitor and killed him, that made my karma 60 or something. Next round the rdmers started to rdm me soo i said to them that if they don't stop I will DDos the server like a joke. No effect so I started to type it over and over again and one called the admin, not other reason than to get me banned because I was "ruining his flawless victory (killed him after he was two times traitor and he made kills in my face" and moo banned me as soon he joined the server withot knowing what was happening

6. I don't think a troll is a reason for permaban and I actually regret it

7. Lack of evidence, but I can ensure you that there are a lot of people that are registered that don't like me ( Reason: because they are registered they think they have the reason to threat guests like  noobs and always complain wen they die as traitors and threaten to get players perma baned for killing them adding they had no reason to shot them in situations were they kill people and leave a lot of evidence)

8. http://sourcebans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=xenian&Submit=

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
    • MagiCorp
Re: Unban
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 02:02:02 PM »
it's a valid reason for a ban

give this link to moo let him decide what he wants to do with you

Offline Moo

Re: Unban
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 02:56:03 PM »
no ur ban was because u kept threatening the server, and everyone was posting it up so an admin can read on gl, threatening by calling server shit, and then threaten an attack on it and everyone