Author Topic: [Approved] XxtyranxX Regular Application 12/23/10  (Read 88 times)

Offline XxtyranxX

• Light one up
[Approved] XxtyranxX Regular Application 12/23/10
« on: December 23, 2010, 11:52:28 PM »
XxtyranxX is the name don't bother sayin the x's its tyran my steam id is "XxtyranxX" STEAM_0:0:14674159  login ID: xxtyranxx
I'm a constant player on random servers and up till a couple of days ago had no interest in becoming a regular. Until i had discovered all of the great players in the community of rANdOm. Most of the players i've really gotten to know are from the trouble in terrorist town server. although i do spend most of my time in the wire server, i often spend my time on my lonesome because i love trying to develope somthing new each time and soon hope to develope some wiremod video tutorials. Most players that have played with me know that RDMing is not in my vocabulary, I believe rulez were developed to stimulate the server and should always be followed. I hope to be a regular long enough to be promoted to a higher possition down the line and help regulate mingbag's trying to ruin the fun.

Other games i play are:
Counter Strike Source
Splintercell chaos theory (although no one else does)
Far cry
Gmod of course
and am currenty working on a game though UDK Dev

About Real life me
I'm 18 years old, my birthday is 9/22/92, i longboard, snowboard, ride motorcycles, and smoke weed. pretty much all X-tream sports. I'm a night owl i often sleep through class, party in the late and play Steam in the AM. my favorite drink is Jagermeister mixed with some monster. favorite color is green. and i love listening to kid cudi and Andre nickatina. A typical day includes me smokin a blunt, and clearing out my fridge  ;D but i'm always about having a good time and never putting people down, cause the world puts everyone down, and you never know when your gonna need someone to pick you up!

Last week  :'(
I went snowboarding with acouple of my buddies at a local ski hill. after smoking a blunt and putting some jack
Daniels in me ( like any other typical run) i found my self  recked halfway down the hill in the back country with a broken collar bone :idk: so if i sound retarded its cause my doc's been really nice and hooked me up with some Vicodine to erase the pain, but don't worry he said it snapped cleanly through so i should beable to finish out this season starting mid february.
P.S. expect some snowboarding footage  ;) and if theres any thing i left out just hit me up and i'll be glad to update.

Offline Pryvisee

• Half-Life Enthusiast.
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Build a boat
Re: XxtyranxX Regular Application 12/23/10
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 11:56:35 PM »
 :thumbsup:. Love the app, lol tho it makes my eyes feel weird after reading it. You never rdm and your a pretty awesome player.

Sabb: oh when'd you get there!?
Sabb: That was embarrassing.

Offline bipolardiz

• BipolarDiZ is bipolar
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 11:57:19 PM »
Good guy. Makes a good traitor buddy in TTT. played for several hours. No mingeness.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

<07:31:01> "Moo"
: im australian black 6 yr girl from texas

Offline XxtyranxX

• Light one up
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 12:53:26 AM »
Thanks for reading and commenting.  ;D
 yeah sorry bout the color wanted to get in the christmas spirit  ;)
 i already smoked the green so i had to put some red in there haha  :P

Offline ursus

• Linux UserCat LoverWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• drunkposting is the music of the soul
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 11:26:50 AM »
:thumbsup:. Love the app, lol tho it makes my eyes feel weird after reading it. You never rdm and your a pretty awesome player.

Oh fine :thumbsup:, have it your way
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 03:48:56 PM by gamefreak171 »

Offline Foogals

• lolsup
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2010, 03:39:28 PM »
Awesome dude, he's hella funny and know better than minging.  :thumbsup:

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
    • Twatter