Author Topic: ©aptain§aveahoe Ban Appeal  (Read 69 times)

©aptain§aveahoe Ban Appeal
« on: December 19, 2010, 02:56:19 AM »
1. Player's SteamID - STEAM_0:1:13901250

2. Players Nickname - Players usually call me captain or just the full name.

3. Your in-game name - ©aptain§aveahoe

4. Server name - .:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. -Trouble in Terrorist Town|Tick66|

5. Description of the event(s) - Umm I was reading chat and saw that moo had said "If I were mad I would ban u all." my reply was "I like to be banned." meant in the most sarcastic was I didn't mean it literally.

6. Reason for appeal - The reason I want to appeal my ban is because I support randoms servers for sometime now even drag friends in there with me I have never once disrespected an admin or been banned from any server why start now? well I never intended to get banned but I did I dont know if its cause moo was having a bad day or did it just for the simple principle that what I said was takin literally. I hope you understand I'm a dedicated player and I spend the majority of my time in your servers. Anyways its only 1 day ban from what i've seen on the sourcebans website. Hope its not a permanent deal.

7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s) - No proof of the situation hope I won't need one didn't seem that serious.

8. Link to sourceban page - http://sourcebans.randomgs.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:13901250&advType=steamid&Submit

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
    • MagiCorp
Re: ©aptain§aveahoe Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 02:57:21 AM »
Try talking to moo

and it's 1day

Re: ©aptain§aveahoe Ban Appeal
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 03:41:40 AM »
Try talking to moo

and it's 1day
Thanks I talked with Moo and I think Im in the clear now. Time for some more TTT and Zombie Survival Tomorrow!