Author Topic: 12/9/10 Application: StartedBullet  (Read 88 times)

Offline Moo

12/9/10 Application: StartedBullet
« on: December 09, 2010, 09:36:27 PM »
Hello, this is my application for VIP rank.

Name: Joe

# 52 ".:RND`=-  {RM} StartedBullet" STEAM_0:1:24711410 01:43 260 0

Previous random experience:
I have been a reg for a long time at RND, even back on the old forums. I have lost my reg privilages only once, a very long time ago. I have only been kicked twice, banned never. Ist kick- a guy named Ledjohhny evaded a ban, and when I tried to re-ban him like 10 times they voted no. I got kicked. 2nd (This one I was guilty to a point)- I had this annoying flying pan in wire build which I thought was non-lethal. It killed a guy who had been warning me (on the mic) to stop. I was kicked. I swear I didn't realise it was hurting him.

Why I want VIP: I do not like putting up with minges/hackers/tk'ers when I'm playing early in the morning and there isn't anyone on to kick/ban em.
Servers I play: TTT/ZS/Build(wire)
My skills: Good in-organic modeling, good scripting, bad texturer.
My hobbies: Videogames ( of course ), Archery, Watching T.V., mocking political leaders I dislike :trollface:, Listening to music.
Music I like: Classic rock, some blues, Johhny Cash and nothing else.
Potential Punishments:

-Ghosting: confirm and get steam_id then ban and report them. :ghost: :ninja:

-A guy complains of a mic spammer, I say "Just mute him!".

-Hacker: I get proof then ban them/report them on the forums.  :knife: :knife: :knife:

-Tk'er: This one can be hard to call, accidents do happen. However if it is not sure that it was an accident, I explain why they are getting kicked then kick 'em.

-Mass RDM: I verify it/explain it/kick 'em.

-killing people in wirebuild- I get proof then kick them, depending on the circumstances.

I hope this has givin you an insight into me and will convince you to give me a +1!  :)

Offline Don

Re: 12/9/10 Application: StartedBullet
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 09:30:59 PM »
Ugh, I do remember some trouble with him in the past, but I have not seen him at all in the past few months, so I'll give him a  :thumbsdown:.

Offline Moo

Re: 12/9/10 Application: StartedBullet
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 01:09:14 AM »