Author Topic: Yes I know what's over is over, but...  (Read 343 times)

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +9999
  • Respect: +805
    • Random Gaming
Yes I know what's over is over, but...
« on: December 01, 2010, 01:01:50 PM »
+1
... I just cannot let this go untill I make this thread. I know I am demoted along with everyone else. I know I abused. I know I deserved it.

This thread is a follow up to this thread:
http://forum.randomgs.com/index.php/topic,2294.0/topicseen.html

Magic, I know you said what's done is done, but I need to point some things out first first...

1) His general story of what happened: "Jman and buddha Started it and when sabbath came in he tried to kick buddha for some random reason. and Cookie Monster came in when the map change, his name was -Sean. And The Abuses started. A guy named Digimon asking me to kick him, so i did. When the map change in alt_borders. Moo came in and All the VIP was involve was warned."
Well, to this I have nothing to say except for the real story. Yes, sure you made a youtube video but seemed to edit out the first map we were on...
It went like this: We were playing TTT and Buddha kicked me during my Traitor round and said via steam "Don't worry sb is fucked so u can just rejoin". I rejoined and kicked him for something like "bish made me lose my T round". The aboose continued and just about all of us did. Map change. Repeat.

My MAIN point is during this map, which was before the youtube video, iPounce, mokey, noxious, or whatever you want to call him kicked at LEAST 5 people. I can truly swear to this and so can Sabbath. Some of his reasons were like "killed another nice man","LOLTRAITOR", and others which I cannot recall. No, I am not trying to get iPounce in trouble in the slightest. I simply want to say how fabricated his story is and how he excluded all of the ones he kicked to sound like he did nothing wrong.

2) Don's comment: "Finally something for stupid sabb and jman to show that I wasn't involved in it. >.>"

Neither Sabb or me are stupid. We simply asked you if you did. I thought we resolved it over steam :/

3) Orly?: "I'm not blaming you and I'm not blaming Jman and Buddha for getting me demoted.

it's just misunderstanding."

First off, you are kind of blaming Buddha and I.
Second off, it was NOT a misunderstanding. We ALL abused (Yes, even you did.) and we ALL deserved the demote. Don't try to act like your demote was an accident...

4) Sorry, just wanted to point out something I found comical: Rocket's +1 on iPounce's post.

Holy shit rocket50 you are so butthurt and gay. I am not going to post here what you tried to do to me (yes I am talking about that thing with Smasters) as I am not that cruel as what you did. You +1 his comment because you are a suckup and are just mad because I am the only VIP that kicked you for PewPew spamkilling everyone who did not want it.

So rocket50, congratulations on my demote! You are a cool guy, not an underage backstabbing troll.
/sarcasm

JUST to reiterate: I KNOW I ABUSED AND DESERVED IT. This thread has nothing to do with my demote or what I did wrong.

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
  • Respect: +373
    • The Vault
Re: Yes I know what's over is over, but...
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 01:06:46 PM »
Wow this is why i stayed away from TTT the other day i was in deathrun instead Lol

Offline Don

• Respect: +1201
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 01:08:02 PM »
Ain't got nothing much to say to this, just

my comment was mostly directed to Sabb, but I thought it would be unfair to just name him there. It wasn't full-serious and I'm sorry if it confused/whatever'd you. The "stupid" was merely a joke, and I wasn't implying that you two are seriously stupid. >.>

Anyway, feel free to elaborate on what rocket has done.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 01:08:23 PM »
I am not going to post here what you tried to do to me (yes I am talking about that thing with Smasters) as I am not that cruel as what you did.
Ohh, you mean when he tried to get Smas to demote you in game because he was minging, and when you threatened to kick him he said you can no longer kick because you're supposed to be demoted, then called Smas.

EDIT:
Ain't got nothing much to say to this, just

my comment was mostly directed to Sabb, but I thought it would be unfair to just name him there. It wasn't full-serious and I'm sorry if it confused/whatever'd you. The "stupid" was merely a joke, and I wasn't implying that you two are seriously stupid. >.>

Anyway, feel free to elaborate on what rocket has done.
>implied the only time sourcebans was broken and people abused it was the one single round displayed in Mokey's post.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 01:11:21 PM by SabbathFreak »

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline Don

• Respect: +1201
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 01:09:20 PM »
Ohh, you mean when he tried to get Smas to demote you in game because he was minging, and when you threatened to kick him he said you can no longer kick because you're supposed to be demoted, then called Smas.
Haha, oh wow.
This is, even for rocket, faggotry on an entirely new level.

Offline Osme

• Feel like whinin'?
  • Linux UserWindows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Get some wine in.
  • Respect: +331
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 01:11:18 PM »

Holy shit rocket50 you are so butthurt and gay. I am not going to post here what you tried to do to me (yes I am talking about that thing with Smasters) as I am not that cruel as what you did. You +1 his comment because you are a suckup and are just mad because I am the only VIP that kicked you for PewPew spamkilling everyone who did not want it.

So rocket50, congratulations on my demote! You are a cool guy, not an underage backstabbing troll.
/sarcasm

fianlly, someone knows my pain :D
i tl;dr'd but now tha ti read that bit, ima go look at this stuff :l
he is still butthurt that i kicked him for 5 minutes for minging like hell. rocket will rage at you forever and rdm you in ttt cause you said he is butthurt :P
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 01:13:04 PM by Degtyarev »
Code: [Select]
for(;;) procrastinate = !procrastinate;Damn emoticons

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Random Gaming
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2010, 02:54:56 PM »
+1
I know we all agree rocket50 is a huge faggot, but this thread is not JUST about him  :yes:

Edit: So anyways Carp, why the -1? Did I do something wrong? If you disagree or have something to say comment and don't just be liek hurr durr -1 hehehe
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 02:57:33 PM by jman15234 »

Offline Shawn

• Windows UserOld Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• IGM: Shawn /Steam ID: Shawnchapp
  • Respect: +373
    • The Vault
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2010, 02:58:34 PM »
rocket will rage at you forever and rdm you in ttt cause you said he is butthurt :P

That reminds me like a few weeks ago he pop up on my steam chat and says "You asshole why did you do that!!! >:("

Now i don't know if he was trolling or not but i still have no clue to what the hell he was talking about Lol

Offline Mr. Franklin

• Old Forum MemberWindows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerDonatorCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• I'm addicted to sweet tea
  • Respect: +388
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2010, 03:13:54 PM »
man i got to play TTT more, i am missing out on all this cool stuff
Quotes from friends:

.:~RND`=- coolzeldad -=: mah mouse is sqeakeh
.:~RND`=- Mr.Franklin -=: tweeeeek it

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/mrfranklin1972
Prox: Thread status: memed.

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
  • Respect: +946
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2010, 03:23:12 PM »

EDIT:>implied the only time sourcebans was broken and people abused it was the one single round displayed in Mokey's post.

Actually, after all that stuff including Smas and the pew pew, then an hour of nothing, Jman went out of the blue and did a voteban

".:RND`=- jman | KBz Votebanned 'Rocket50' - normal: I regret nothing. You are gay."

all I assumed was Jman was waiting for me to do something remotely mingy and post it on the forums, but  I didn't he got angry and bam, voteban.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 03:36:22 PM by rocket50 »

Offline [Valor]iPounce

• My Waifu
  • Old Forum MemberWindows UserLeague PlayerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Fun things are Fun
  • Respect: +312
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2010, 03:24:47 PM »

4) Sorry, just wanted to point out something I found comical: Rocket's +1 on iPounce's post.

/sarcasm

Lol he did it.

... I just cannot let this go untill I make this thread. I know I am demoted along with everyone else.

Meh, I found the video on my video list. When I watch it I lol'd very hard.

3) Orly?: "I'm not blaming you and I'm not blaming Jman and Buddha for getting me demoted.

it's just misunderstanding."

First off, you are kind of blaming Buddha and I.
Second off, it was NOT a misunderstanding. We ALL abused (Yes, even you did.) and we ALL deserved the demote. Don't try to act like your demote was an accident...

Like what I say, I didn't blame any VIP on that day.

My MAIN point is during this map, which was before the youtube video, iPounce, mokey, noxious, or whatever you want to call him kicked at LEAST 5 people. I can truly swear to this and so can Sabbath. Some of his reasons were like "killed another nice man","LOLTRAITOR", and others which I cannot recall. No, I am not trying to get iPounce in trouble in the slightest. I simply want to say how fabricated his story is and how he excluded all of the ones he kicked to sound like he did nothing wrong.

I did 2 wrong things on that day.

And For Frank, I asked you to kick me right?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 03:34:19 PM by mokey19 »

"ς๏๏lzєl๔ค๔": WE RACIST
"KHMarie12": Fapping
"KHMarie12": lolwat; coolzeldad: iPounce stop making me think that I'm being ddos'd
[10:28] LazerBlade1: give me the thing

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +728
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2010, 03:31:00 PM »
>mfw "so butthurt and gay"
I find that offensive.

Also, I would like to point out, on both cases(mokey's and jman's) how none of them mention me.

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Random Gaming
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2010, 04:21:07 PM »
>mfw "so butthurt and gay"
I find that offensive.

Also, I would like to point out, on both cases(mokey's and jman's) how none of them mention me.

Frank I am using the word gay in the wrong vernacular on purpose. I do not actually mean it saying being gay is an insult. I mean it in the commonly misused way of calling him other insults, but substituted for that. If it's that offensive to you, I apologize.

Actually, after all that stuff including Smas and the pew pew, then an hour of nothing, Jman went out of the blue and did a voteban

".:RND`=- jman | KBz Votebanned 'Rocket50' - normal: I regret nothing. You are gay."

all I assumed was Jman was waiting for me to do something remotely mingy and post it on the forums, but  I didn't he got angry and bam, voteban.

LOLOLOLOL you still don't get it do you? I waited for permission to do it so "said" admin comes online. I ask "said " admin if I can. "Said" admin says sure.

Banz. Now gtfo. You and I BOTH know you were pewpew killing everyone as usual. I would have banned you right then and there if I had permission.  :gtfo:

Offline Frank

• Cunt Destroyer
  • Windows UserOld Forum MemberDog LoverCat LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +728
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2010, 05:29:00 PM »
You still haven't amended the fact that I'm not in the OP.

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Random Gaming
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2010, 05:30:23 PM »
You still haven't amended the fact that I'm not in the OP.

i didn't describe the whole thing. i only gave the beginning.