Author Topic: [DECLINED]Jman is being butthurt  (Read 139 times)

Offline Malaka

• JMAN FAG JMAN FAG JMAN FAG JMAN FAG JMAN FAG
[DECLINED]Jman is being butthurt
« on: November 27, 2010, 08:26:58 PM »
1. Player's SteamID = STEAM_0:0:26675475

2. Players Nickname = Jman

3. Your in-game name = .:RND'=- Malaka

4. Server name = Build

5. Description of the event(s) = Decides to get me stuck(propblock) and rages flame text at me.

6. Reason for ban = Minge, butthurt...?

7. Screenshots or demo(s) | Optional console log(s) = BELOW

Jman claims that the plane i was flying was lagging the server and gives me a 10 sec warning to remove. I guess he forgot that we proved hours ago that the lag wasn't the plane.
Later i decide to work on an old train i have built. Randomly while adding thrusters....this happens.

Jman's reason was my plane.....which i removed during his 10 sec warning? QQ much?

He also attacked shift.    Hrm see the train in distance....thats what i was working on before the minge interrupted me.

LOL
Shift:JMAN
Shift:PISS ON YOU
LOL? someone is mad about being minged?

Got a 2 second video of being inside the minge device.. mediafire.com is being a bitch...i cant upload.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 08:35:28 PM by Malaka »
JMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN FAGJMAN

Offline PhysicX M.D.

• YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Re: Jman is being butthurt
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 08:39:20 PM »
Jman is being a minge??? NoooooO!
If there was no proof i would have said lies.I really can't say anything whether to ban or demote cuz hes nice and friendly to me so +-0.
Deleting this account.

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 08:50:19 PM »
All that pretty much happened was Malaka spawning his shit ass lag plane causing ping to go up by like, 100, and jman told him to stop or kick.

Then malaka did something, didn't see, and Jman jailed him using his own minge box thing

Offline Jman

• NO FUN ALLOWED
  • Old Forum Member
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +9999
    • Random Gaming
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 08:50:46 PM »
ololol. Don't worry guys, I encouraged him to make this report for many reasons.

First off, he removed the plane right before the screenshot obviously. I warned him many many times to delete it and magic was a witness of it's 200 ping rising destruction.

Second, I was not "butt hurt" or "minging" as I described it: You minged and didn't listen to my warnings. Sourcebans is broken so I cannot kick you. I put him in a minge jail with a hoverdrive and target finder. He deserved every bit of it.

Third, Malaka so happened to coincidentally cut out the part after when shift said PISS ON YOU.
I have screenshots if neccassary. Basically, I accidentally targetted him instead of Malaka and he said LOL and stuff afterwards. He did not care the slightest.

And LAST of all, my favorite, Malaka himself. Malaka is a very annoying child who likes to disobey orders and minge. He gets pissed in wire, he begins killing everyone and spamming shit. For christ sake this report is coming from the same guy who reported coolzeldad himself.

Witnesses to malaka's mega minging: definitly Teeny as he was targetting her the most, danny doss, pryvisee, and anyone who was in wire at that time.

So if anyone deserves a ban, it's that minge and definitly not me as I did nothing wrong. Malaka gtfo.  :gtfo:

Offline PhysicX M.D.

• YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 08:52:50 PM »
ololol. Don't worry guys, I encouraged him to make this report for many reasons.

First off, he removed the plane right before the screenshot obviously. I warned him many many times to delete it and magic was a witness of it's 200 ping rising destruction.

Second, I was not "butt hurt" or "minging" as I described it: You minged and didn't listen to my warnings. Sourcebans is broken so I cannot kick you. I put him in a minge jail with a hoverdrive and target finder. He deserved every bit of it.

Third, Malaka so happened to coincidentally cut out the part after when shift said PISS ON YOU.
I have screenshots if neccassary. Basically, I accidentally targetted him instead of Malaka and he said LOL and stuff afterwards. He did not care the slightest.

And LAST of all, my favorite, Malaka himself. Malaka is a very annoying child who likes to disobey orders and minge. He gets pissed in wire, he begins killing everyone and spamming shit. For christ sake this report is coming from the same guy who reported coolzeldad himself.

Witnesses to malaka's mega minging: definitly Teeny as he was targetting her the most, danny doss, pryvisee, and anyone who was in wire at that time.

So if anyone deserves a ban, it's that minge and definitly not me as I did nothing wrong. Malaka gtfo.  :gtfo:
since he said that,
at making reports.
Deleting this account.

Offline Tomcat

• Your Argument is Inert
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Wat Do?
    • Tomcat's blog
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 08:58:27 PM »
No banz