Author Topic: Banning/Unbanning Players  (Read 69 times)

Offline Moo

Banning/Unbanning Players
« on: November 27, 2010, 06:27:58 PM »
Ok im gonna make this simple, if another admin bans a player, do not go out of ur way to unban this player, have them go consult the person that banned them, this being said, i suggest to admins that this happens to, set the ban for longer for that player for going behind ur back and not facing the problem, remember, dont do shit stupid like unban players that hsould be banned, idgaf if u give the guy blow jobs or he does to u, leave it, hes banned for an amt of time... let him wait it out like every other player has to, unless convinced otherwise

Offline Tomcat

• Your Argument is Inert
  • Donator
    View More Badges!

• Wat Do?
    • Tomcat's blog
Re: Banning/Unbanning Players
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 08:52:39 PM »
I usaly ask but there are sometimes when a player that ive know for along time was banned for reason A not knowing wtf was going on and the admin wasnt on

Offline Moo

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 09:46:23 PM »
the point for reason a is for players to come to me to deal with their bans not cry to other admins behind my back and get unbanned, hence why i say let admins who banned deal with their banned, reason a was just a simple way for users to come to me, some players come to me, other players decide its smarter to lie to other admins to get unbanned, whatever doesnt change the fact that admins shouldnt unban other admins banned players unless theres a legit reason behind it besides they were friends

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
    • MagiCorp
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 01:51:51 AM »
I haven't touched yomo's ban bro I don't even care about him lol

Offline Moo

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 02:03:34 AM »
i never said anything about yomo

**EDIT**

btw, it shouldnt matter who you "CARE" about, what matters is if the ban is legit, why its legit, and if u want to unban, give a legit reason for it

so no player should get special privileges to be unbanned unless they were banned for an unjust reason
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 01:09:47 PM by Moo »