.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Guides

Trouble in Terrorist Town Rules

<< < (17/26) > >>

Cheesicle:

--- Quote from: gamefreak171 on February 23, 2011, 03:28:24 PM ---Coolz actually said it was okay to kill people with low karma.... so yeah...

--- End quote ---

Well that's fucking stupid, how are lower karma people supposed to get their karma back then?

Sabb:

--- Quote from: StashHouse on February 23, 2011, 05:45:44 PM ---Well that's fucking stupid, how are lower karma people supposed to get their karma back then?

--- End quote ---
Avoid people like gamefreak and use common sense and logic to get it back up?
I can get my karma up to 700 from 10 within one map change really.
People rdm just for other people having low karma all the time.
I still don't think it should be allowed how ever, considering it just ruins the game play when you get RDM'd an entire map because you don goof'd and got low karma.

Cheesicle:

--- Quote from: SabbathFreak911 on February 23, 2011, 05:48:53 PM ---Avoid people like gamefreak and use common sense and logic to get it back up?
I can get my karma up to 700 from 10 within one map change really.
People rdm just for other people having low karma all the time.
I still don't think it should be allowed how ever, considering it just ruins the game play when you get RDM'd an entire map because you don goof'd and got low karma.

--- End quote ---

Well Yeah, it's easy to get it back up, but targeting people with low karma is fucking stupid.

>targeting people with low karma
>targeting
>target rdm?

ursus:

--- Quote from: StashHouse on February 23, 2011, 05:45:44 PM ---Well that's fucking stupid, how are lower karma people supposed to get their karma back then?

--- End quote ---

It's not like they lose karma for getting killed...

--- Quote from: SabbathFreak911 on February 23, 2011, 05:48:53 PM ---I still don't think it should be allowed how ever, considering it just ruins the game play when you get RDM'd an entire map because you don goof'd and got low karma.

--- End quote ---

Round 1 - 10 karma (Karma loss for kill: 5)
Round 2- 40 karma (Karma loss for kill: 20)  <-- Where I stop
Round 3 - 70 karma (Karma loss for kill: 35)
Round 4 - 100 karma (Karma loss for kill: 50)
Round 5 - 130 karma (Loss for kill: 65)
Round 6 - 160 karma (Loss for kill: 80)

Frank:

--- Quote from: gamefreak171 on February 23, 2011, 05:17:06 PM ---So frank, how'd you get that 51 karma?  :keroppi:

--- End quote ---
RDM, derp.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version