.:`=-~rANdOm~`-=:. Game Servers (Read Only) > Guides

Trouble in Terrorist Town Rules

<< < (16/26) > >>

ursus:

--- Quote from: Franchu95 ! on February 23, 2011, 05:00:12 PM ---Well, I don't see it the same way coolz does. For example, yesterday, when I logged into TTT, I had 51 karma from like 2 months ago. You'd have no reason to kill me, and I would consider it target RDM. Therefore I'd punish you. So watch out.

--- End quote ---

So if I killed you once, you'd kick me for target RDM? Have fun getting demoted.

Sabb:
Ya, I'd say if you rdm the guy like 3 times just cause he's got low karma it's worthy of a kick.
It really depends how they got the low karma too IMO, if he's just rdm'd 5 people in one round to get his karma to 10, then I'd say rdm him until your karma starts to feel it.

ursus:

--- Quote from: SabbathFreak911 on February 23, 2011, 05:07:42 PM ---Ya, I'd say if you rdm the guy like 3 times just cause he's got low karma it's worthy of a kick.
It really depends how they got the low karma too IMO, if he's just rdm'd 5 people in one round to get his karma to 10, then I'd say rdm him until your karma starts to feel it.

--- End quote ---

Well, if a guy kills 3 RDMers and ends up with 10 karma, that's a different story. It was an honest mistake.

Frank:

--- Quote from: SabbathFreak911 on February 23, 2011, 05:07:42 PM ---Ya, I'd say if you rdm the guy like 3 times just cause he's got low karma it's worthy of a kick.

--- End quote ---
Derp. That's why I consider simply killing people with low karma as a reason of punishment. Knowing the background of said low karma, of course.

ursus:

--- Quote from: Franchu95 ! on February 23, 2011, 05:16:30 PM ---Derp. That's why I consider simply killing people with low karma as a reason of punishment. Knowing the background of said low karma, of course.

--- End quote ---

So frank, how'd you get that 51 karma?  :keroppi:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version