Author Topic: "JBanned"?  (Read 162 times)

Offline ST Zombie

• Every time you smile, a C patient dies
  • Respect: 0
"JBanned"?
« on: November 23, 2010, 04:43:08 PM »
So, I was playing TTT one day, simply as an innocent terrorist, and all of a sudden BAM, The message reading "You have been banned from this server" popped up. So I went to the link mentioned and saw my name, so I was banned for 1 day.

I don't have any idea what happened, But the last thing I remember was that I killed someone and the ban suddenly popped up.
It may have been an underage admin, or a kill limit on TTT. All I want to know is if this "JBanned" ticker beside my name can be removed. It has been 2 weeks since the ban and have no idea how this new system works.

Any helpful member out there that can help me? It would be appreciated.
Jonsey: ST I swear I will fucking hunt you down if you give me a retardede quote...

Offline Moo

• Respect: +413
Re: "JBanned"?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 10:04:31 PM »
basically you need an admin to remove your JBanned status to guest again, but the thing is, i would leave u as jbanned until u apply for regular only to know that u have been banned before for a certain reason and to beware of you, thats just my opinion tho

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
  • Respect: +946
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 07:08:40 PM »
Look on sourcebans, if the "Banned by" is console, it is automatic ban (I dont think this is the case) if its an admin name, go talk to them and sort it out.

Offline Sabb

• 2009 Snowball Competition WinnerWindows UserOld Forum MemberDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +2400
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 08:51:55 AM »
Look on sourcebans, if the "Banned by" is console, it is automatic ban (I dont think this is the case) if its an admin name, go talk to them and sort it out.
If it's automatic JBanned doesn't appear in your name.

Lithuanian pride world wide!: sun doesnt revolve around the sun

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
  • Respect: +782
    • MagiCorp
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 08:54:13 AM »
Ask an admin to restore it or if Moo said no the lord hsa spoken

I can't find you on sourcebans wut

pm pleasez
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 08:57:22 AM by » Magic « »