Author Topic: Zs_City_17 - FINISHED > now U can DL/ VMF included.  (Read 61 times)

Offline Bagas

• ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Respect: +6
Zs_City_17 - FINISHED > now U can DL/ VMF included.
« on: November 13, 2010, 11:32:24 AM »
Yes, I doing another map.

But this time I'm only making 2% of this map.  The map is just Valve's City 17 (d1_trainstation_02)
But I will be combining The Apartments from d1_trainstation_03, Need to remove all the HL2 and Singleplayer elements and npc Scenes.  Then I need to Zombify the map a little.  I was considering adding a teleport To Kleiners lab but then i thought the map would be a little too big.

So yeah its Done
http://www.multiupload.com/RIARLLECE0

I was gunna post sccreenshots but it basically looks the same as the HL2 map, Except the Apartments are now part of the map and there are Zs Stuff and Spawns.  So yeah...

i want to Say Thanks to Magic for when I did not know what 2 do.

Oh...yeah. I added the VMF for those who want to edit the damn thing.  The map isn't perfect because at some points I wasn't arsed and the textures in the apartments got screwed up, (IDK how).
I spent So much Hours fixing T-junctions... So much..

« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 01:27:51 PM by BagOfAwesomeness »
<Blank space for signature>
82.72.131.83 -Minecrap Server (Currently Making a large puzzle maze thing) (Online When it's online) (If you get unknown Host Delete the 3 then put it back)

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
  • Respect: +782
    • MagiCorp
Re: Zs_City_17 - FINISHED > now U can DL/ VMF included.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 08:22:53 AM »
good job :D