Author Topic: Seriously, please, just unapprove this.  (Read 106 times)

Offline Storm

Seriously, please, just unapprove this.
« on: November 11, 2010, 02:49:40 PM »
Storm's Regular Application!

Steam:
Storm

SteamID:
Sentrylord

In-Game Name:
Storm

Time online:
Usually 2:00 PM - 8:30 (time when I watch my fav show)

Servers:
From the most played to least played:
Sandbox
Zombie Survival
Flood

10 (underage b&nd, I know, I know, and no, I will not be like "LOL STFU NUB TROLOLO I BAN U" because i'm smarter than that. And no, I do not use a microphone.)

Birthday:
December 1st, 1999

Games (on Steam):
Alien Swarm
Altitude
Audiosurf
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Garrysmod
Gratuitous Space Battles
Half-Life
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Episode 2
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Insurgency
Moonbase Alpha (yes, that trolling game. But I only go on the servers where they actually focus on fixing stuff)
Portal
Synergy
Team Fortress 2
Zombie Master
Zombie Panic!: Source

Why I want to be Regular and why I should be Regular:
Because this place is as epic as can be and I want to be a part of it.
Well, I think I should be a regular because I can handle trolls, I can handle friendships, and, I fixed two of my best friend's relationship fight right before one of them went on a trip! Took 3 hours, but I fixed it right up like super glue.

Contributions to RND:
Nothing so far.

If you want to contact me for anything, either add me on Steam or use any of the following:
Facebook
Zachaguy@yahoo.com

Thank you for scrolling down to the bottom of this page after clicking on it just to view the posts.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 02:44:07 PM by Storm »

Offline Storm

Re: From the top... - Thursday 11/11/10
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 02:40:53 PM »
You know what, just put this in the unapproved section. I've had a fucking bad day today. My dad drove me to school and I just told him about all my problems at school and then I started crying, then my mom got there to work and then I ended up in some conference room with some paper and washable marker, then I ended up with lots of torn papers and one drawing that I scribbled out, crumpled it up and tore it apart. Then I ended up sitting in my aids room for the rest of the fucking school day, sitting there. And everyones probably gonna whine about "This guys a noob because he rages alot and hes a total faggot" and "This guy blamed one of the regulars for using an aimbot, even though he didn't and he called me and him a faggot for me protecting him from being found out by this fucking 10 year old" and lots of other shit I didn't even know. I just want to play the fucking game is all.
Now, :gtfo:

Offline Rocket50

• My god it's dusty
Re: From the top... - Thursday 11/11/10
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 02:44:17 PM »
You know what, just put this in the unapproved section. I've had a fucking bad day today. My dad drove me to school and I just told him about all my problems at school and then I started crying, then my mom got there to work and then I ended up in some conference room with some paper and washable marker, then I ended up with lots of torn papers and one drawing that I scribbled out, crumpled it up and tore it apart. Then I ended up sitting in my aids room for the rest of the fucking school day, sitting there. And everyones probably gonna whine about "This guys a noob because he rages alot and hes a total faggot" and "This guy blamed one of the regulars for using an aimbot, even though he didn't and he called me and him a faggot for me protecting him from being found out by this fucking 10 year old" and lots of other shit I didn't even know. I just want to play the fucking game is all.
Now, :gtfo:

Cool story bro. Post in discussion, not on your reg app.

Offline » Magic «

• i play pc computer
  • Windows UserLinux UserLeague PlayerOld Forum MemberCat LoverDedicated Summoner
    View More Badges!

• ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
    • MagiCorp
Re: Seriously, please, just unapprove this.
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 03:02:17 PM »
yoo leave him be