Discussion > Discussion

So what is new with you all anyways?

<< < (3/6) > >>

Prox:

--- Quote from: Cake Faice on February 12, 2016, 09:41:05 AM ---Swedish engineering at its finest, does it come free with a dildo gear shifter and multiculturalism?

--- End quote ---
No, it was made before that.

Tezuni:
Apparently Xrain and I have classes in the same building. Haven't seen him yet!

Xrain:

--- Quote from: Tezuni on February 14, 2016, 08:09:23 PM ---Apparently Xrain and I have classes in the same building. Haven't seen him yet!

--- End quote ---

You probably have, I have classes Monday and Wednesday and I am pretty much in the EIB from 8 am to 8 pm. I also often come on Tuesday and Thursday as well. Plus I have a lab on Friday every other week.

As for what I am up to, year 8 of my BS in EE degree. Can't wait to finally graduate some day.

On the plus side I am the president of the campus rocketry club and am currently making a rocket to go to space.

HideoKojima:

--- Quote from: Xrain on February 15, 2016, 08:41:14 AM ---You probably have, I have classes Monday and Wednesday and I am pretty much in the EIB from 8 am to 8 pm. I also often come on Tuesday and Thursday as well. Plus I have a lab on Friday every other week.

As for what I am up to, year 8 of my BS in EE degree. Can't wait to finally graduate some day.

On the plus side I am the president of the campus rocketry club and am currently making a rocket to go to space.

--- End quote ---

In the same town with another rNd member?

Are you just moving from place to place to 'run into' us? <3

lol xD

Xrain:

--- Quote from: HideoKojima on February 15, 2016, 11:24:43 AM ---In the same town with another rNd member?

Are you just moving from place to place to 'run into' us? <3

lol xD

--- End quote ---

"Technically" I was here first as I was born in Alaska, and have lived here my whole life except for 6 months.

But shhhhhhhhh... no one can know that I am following them...  :ninja:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version