Discussion > Discussion

Ark: Survival Evolved (+5 games) for 12$

<< < (2/4) > >>

Shawn:

--- Quote from: HideoKojima on February 06, 2016, 08:33:12 PM ---
Did you maybe by accident by one of the humble bundles instead by accident?

--- End quote ---

no its 12 USD so after the exchange rate it becomes 17 CAD the price i'm not concerned with its the fact i didn't get anything at all not even in my purchased products list does it show i bought it or anything... i'll wait for support to message me back if i don't hear from them in a few days I'll have to reverse the charges,

Loke:

--- Quote from: HideoKojima on February 06, 2016, 11:17:21 AM ---Also for anyone curious, you can quit the monthly program at any time obviously. :p
wut. Not even sure how that happened O_o. When I click "subscribe for 12$ a month" it took me right to the check out/to log in.

--- End quote ---

$12 US = $999 CAD

HideoKojima:

--- Quote from: Shawn on February 06, 2016, 10:32:42 PM ---no its 12 USD so after the exchange rate it becomes 17 CAD the price i'm not concerned with its the fact i didn't get anything at all not even in my purchased products list does it show i bought it or anything... i'll wait for support to message me back if i don't hear from them in a few days I'll have to reverse the charges,

--- End quote ---

Ohh.
Did you check your humble bundle account keys?

HideoKojima:

--- Quote from: Loke on February 06, 2016, 10:56:54 PM ---$12 US = $999 CAD

--- End quote ---

Didn't think they changed the price for people. Thought it was the same price everywhere.

Shawn:

--- Quote from: HideoKojima on February 06, 2016, 11:00:55 PM ---Ohh.
Did you check your humble bundle account keys?

--- End quote ---

ya i checked everywhere the thing I'm worried about is the auto renewal  since the site says i haven't bought jack i have no where to go to cancel it....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version