Discussion > Discussion

Ark: Survival Evolved (+5 games) for 12$

<< < (3/4) > >>

HideoKojima:

--- Quote from: Shawn on February 07, 2016, 08:37:29 AM ---ya i checked everywhere the thing I'm worried about is the auto renewal  since the site says i haven't bought jack i have no where to go to cancel it....

--- End quote ---

That's really weird.  If you were charged you shoulda got something. I hope everything goes well when contacting support.

HideoKojima:

--- Quote from: Shawn on February 07, 2016, 08:37:29 AM ---ya i checked everywhere the thing I'm worried about is the auto renewal  since the site says i haven't bought jack i have no where to go to cancel it....

--- End quote ---

Oh nevermind it's supposed to do this.

"The info you enter is authorized as a monthly recurring payment — but don't worry, you can cancel your membership or update your credit card information whenever you want. As long as you cancel your membership one week before the next unlock, you will not be charged for the following membership month.
After creating an account and signing up, you’ll be automatically billed once each month for $12. The charge will process seven days before new content unlocks."
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/210560328

Give it a couple days, and you will get the game.

Shawn:

--- Quote from: HideoKojima on February 07, 2016, 06:34:32 PM ---
Give it a couple days, and you will get the game.

--- End quote ---

ok but how do i cancel? since it doesn't show up in my account? like under my account settings it says Currently not a subscriber so it snot even tied to my account...

HideoKojima:

--- Quote from: Shawn on February 07, 2016, 08:19:20 PM ---
ok but how do i cancel? since it doesn't show up in my account? like under my account settings it says Currently not a subscriber so it snot even tied to my account...

--- End quote ---
Probably still processing. So prob can't cancel yet? Some places do that.

Shawn:

--- Quote from: HideoKojima on February 07, 2016, 08:35:03 PM ---Probably still processing. So prob can't cancel yet? Some places do that.

--- End quote ---

that seems super odd to me that they would charge me before processing is done and not even send an email saying i payed for it or anything... but we'll see Lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version