Discussion > Discussion

What happened?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Monorail Cat:

--- Quote from: Deathie on February 02, 2016, 08:36:00 AM ---The license is really weird though, like I'm pretty sure it'd be breaking their TOS if coolz gave it to me.

--- End quote ---

I was actually going to follow-up with that question.  I wonder if they'd really notice/care.  I mean, it's not like we were running cracked servers or anything

Loke:
If we do servers again, we should allow pingaz'd people in the server.

It could cause some problems though I'd assume.

Deathie:

--- Quote from: Loke on February 02, 2016, 12:52:25 PM ---If we do servers again, we should allow pingaz'd people in the server.

It could cause some problems though I'd assume.

--- End quote ---

You can't really do that anymore with gmod.

blαh2355:

--- Quote from: Deathie on February 02, 2016, 08:36:00 AM ---I'm pretty sure it's a one time payment. I think it's only like $10. The license is really weird though, like I'm pretty sure it'd be breaking their TOS if coolz gave it to me.

--- End quote ---
Well according to their website...

--- Quote ---You are not permitted to distribute the gamemode or distribute a derivative of the gamemode under our license.

What we mean by distribution.

When we say distribution, we mean uploading the gamemode to a public download server(RapidShare, Forum Attachment, etc). You may share the files within your community for the purposes of development(Admins, Devs, etc). You may host as many servers as you like.
--- End quote ---

Deathie:
I mean

it's only $5 so it's not even a big deal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version