Support (Read Only) > Suggestions

TTT Bug fix/Dev thread

<< < (12/12)

Deathie:

--- Quote from: [Valor]iPounce on October 07, 2015, 10:40:12 PM ---M4, Pistol and Silence Pistol has the same ammo type right?

Silence pistol didn't share the ammo that I was using for M4

--- End quote ---

Oh, that was something I changed a long time ago on my server.

The default silenced pistol is a 4-shot headshot to kill and had really bad spread/accuracy. It was totally useless.

Since nobody used it, I changed it so that it was a 1-hit headshot and had perfect accuracy. To compensate, I made it so you couldn't get any extra ammo for it.

If people prefer the default silenced pistol, I'll change it back. Frankly it was a horrible weapon to begin with though.

--- Quote from: Monorail Cat on October 07, 2015, 10:52:00 PM ---I think the preparation timer for the first round after starting a new map needs to be significantly longer (at least 40 seconds) to allow people to download and join.

I would also like to mention the gun sounds again.  I understand that they are already reduced by 1/3, but the problem isn't necessarily the volume- it's the range that it can be heard from.  On most CS:S maps and other small maps, it's nearly impossible to figure out where guns are being shot from, which is pretty disorienting.

--- End quote ---

I'll take a look at it and see if I can change it without needing to modify too much. FA:S2 has a lot of custom code, so it's not always as easy to tweak as it is with other Gmod weapons.

coolzeldad:

--- Quote from: Monorail Cat on October 07, 2015, 10:52:00 PM ---I think the preparation timer for the first round after starting a new map needs to be significantly longer (at least 40 seconds) to allow people to download and join.

--- End quote ---

extended to 60 seconds

blαh2355:
Forgot to mention this but the PP Bizon has a bug with its ammo. Every time you drop it, it gives a full magazine worth (64 bullets I think) in reserve until it's maxed. Basically unlimited ammo.

[Valor]iPounce:
The World model of Silenced pistol doesn't have the silencer on it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version