Support (Read Only) > Suggestions

TTT Bug fix/Dev thread

<< < (2/12) > >>

HideoKojima:
How about B for buy?

Deathie:

--- Quote from: Monorail Cat on September 22, 2015, 02:37:48 PM ---Pressing C now opens the points shop, and it cancels out the traitor/detective buy menu.  I propose putting the points shop to \ or something unused.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: HideoKojima on September 22, 2015, 04:17:14 PM ---How about B for buy?

--- End quote ---

gm_showteam and gm_showspare1 (F2 and F3) aren't used by anything.

HideoKojima:
Some glitches

1. When people spectate someone, a gun appears. So when constantly doing it, hands with guns will keep popping out.

2. I had a weird instance with the M4 where I kept reloading and I had 80 bullets in one clip.

Deathie:

--- Quote from: HideoKojima on September 22, 2015, 06:06:42 PM ---Some glitches

1. When people spectate someone, a gun appears. So when constantly doing it, hands with guns will keep popping out.

2. I had a weird instance with the M4 where I kept reloading and I had 80 bullets in one clip.

--- End quote ---

I think I just fixed the spectator bug.

I think that's an issue with the client and servers entity ID not synchronizing properly. I'll have to play around a bit to figure out what causes that kind of stuff.

Edit: Yeah, spectator bug is fixed. Updated OP. Can't do much more until Coolz gets online.

You can also use this thread as a suggestions thread if you think there's some balance issue with the weapons, or you want to see some other weapons/features added.

HideoKojima:

--- Quote from: ホロ on September 22, 2015, 07:14:43 PM ---I think I just fixed the spectator bug.

I think that's an issue with the client and servers entity ID not synchronizing properly. I'll have to play around a bit to figure out what causes that kind of stuff.

Edit: Yeah, spectator bug is fixed. Updated OP. Can't do much more until Coolz gets online.

You can also use this thread as a suggestions thread if you think there's some balance issue with the weapons, or you want to see some other weapons/features added.

--- End quote ---

Nope. Starting happenin again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version