Author Topic: CANCELLED Kingdom Hearts game.  (Read 111 times)

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +489
CANCELLED Kingdom Hearts game.
« on: March 17, 2015, 01:06:18 PM »
Some weird mobile game that was going to have Star Wars, Frozen, and Wreck it Ralph.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/16/canceled-kingdom-hearts-mobile-game-featured-star-wars-frozen

Guess that means Marvel and Star Wars will have a good chance to be in KH3 since they were going to be in this weird Mobile Game.(which I assume was going to be canon.)

Concept art for the canned game.
http://kh13.com/news/concept-art-for-disneys-cancelled-iosandroid-kingdom-hearts-game-revealed-including-wreck-it-ralph-frozen-tangled-star-wars-worlds
*Insert witty comment here*

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
Re: CANCELLED Kingdom Hearts game.
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 07:24:04 PM »
+2
If Frozen is in it, it can stay dead
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Loke

• Click Click
  • Windows UserCat Lover
    View More Badges!

• Boom
  • Respect: +88
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 07:47:49 PM »

That's what I said.
Allah's Snackbar is best food place.

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 09:43:06 PM »
+1

Like it or not. Frozen is pretty much the only guaranteed world for KH3
Frozen is super popular. Frozen 2 was announced. Frozen was the 2nd or 3rd best selling movie in Japan.

Elsa might be a fun boss fight.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2015, 09:01:28 AM »

Like it or not. Frozen is pretty much the only guaranteed world for KH3
Frozen is super popular. Frozen 2 was announced. Frozen was the 2nd or 3rd best selling movie in Japan.

Elsa might be a fun boss fight.
I saw someone draw out an entire Kingdom Hearts world for Frozen and I admit it seemed way better then the stupid ass movie. However the creator of Kingdom Hearts himself stated that Frozen would not be in KH3, and for that I am glad. I wouldn't mind it as a world, but I honestly just don't want to see anymore god damn Frozen shit.

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2015, 11:05:59 AM »
I saw someone draw out an entire Kingdom Hearts world for Frozen and I admit it seemed way better then the stupid ass movie. However the creator of Kingdom Hearts himself stated that Frozen would not be in KH3, and for that I am glad. I wouldn't mind it as a world, but I honestly just don't want to see anymore god damn Frozen shit.

I've never heard that, I've heard the opposite actually. Co-creator enjoyed it.
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/29877/20140722/kingdom-hearts-3-frozen-marvel-star-wars.htm

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2015, 01:16:41 PM »
I've never heard that, I've heard the opposite actually. Co-creator enjoyed it.
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/29877/20140722/kingdom-hearts-3-frozen-marvel-star-wars.htm
He said he personally would like it, however I've read that it wasn't being added into 3.

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2015, 02:40:55 PM »
He said he personally would like it, however I've read that it wasn't being added into 3.

Got a source on that?  Maybe he meant to have in in KH mobile, but because it was canned, it will be added in KH3 now.

He must have a lot of pressure to have it in seeing as it's super popular. It's the only world that I know will probably be in KH3.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2015, 05:37:55 PM »
http://www.christiantoday.com/article/kingdom.hearts.3.news.frozen.maleficent.included.game/40999.htm

Uh I don't normally get sources from this site, this is just the first source that came up lol

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2015, 06:55:47 PM »
http://www.christiantoday.com/article/kingdom.hearts.3.news.frozen.maleficent.included.game/40999.htm

Uh I don't normally get sources from this site, this is just the first source that came up lol

" "Kingdom Hearts 3" will be released in late 2016, which means there's plenty of time to make speculations and theories about the game."
I don't think this website knows what it is talking about. lol

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2015, 10:24:11 AM »
" "Kingdom Hearts 3" will be released in late 2016, which means there's plenty of time to make speculations and theories about the game."
I don't think this website knows what it is talking about. lol

here is a better quote from a more reliable site:

http://www.khinsider.com/news/translated-tetsuya-nomura-s-interview-with-famitsu-4350

---Speaking of Frozen, there were reports that co-director Mr Tai Yasue made a statement regarding content with a point about 'if Frozen were to appear in KH'.

Nomura: That surprised me too. I checked with Yasue, because we haven't touched upon it at all, and there's been no talk about what we'd do 'if we put it in for now'. I do understand, though, because interviewers overseas do talk about their wishes for what they'd like to happen. In response, we Japanese don't give clear yes or no answers. Then sometimes they take it as as 'fact'.  It was misinformation that came from a difference in culture.

The guy more or less says it is not in the game and considering the fact the release date is probably within the next two years, unless the plan to rush the shit out of it, will probably not be added in. I mean yeah there is the possibility, I am not gonna disclaim that, but here's me hoping they won't.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 10:32:24 AM by ○ Marie ○ »

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2015, 10:03:19 PM »
here is a better quote from a more reliable site:

http://www.khinsider.com/news/translated-tetsuya-nomura-s-interview-with-famitsu-4350

---Speaking of Frozen, there were reports that co-director Mr Tai Yasue made a statement regarding content with a point about 'if Frozen were to appear in KH'.

Nomura: That surprised me too. I checked with Yasue, because we haven't touched upon it at all, and there's been no talk about what we'd do 'if we put it in for now'. I do understand, though, because interviewers overseas do talk about their wishes for what they'd like to happen. In response, we Japanese don't give clear yes or no answers. Then sometimes they take it as as 'fact'.  It was misinformation that came from a difference in culture.

The guy more or less says it is not in the game and considering the fact the release date is probably within the next two years, unless the plan to rush the shit out of it, will probably not be added in. I mean yeah there is the possibility, I am not gonna disclaim that, but here's me hoping they won't.
" In response, we Japanese don't give clear yes or no answers. " Like all developers. lol

"The guy more or less says it is not in the game and considering the fact the release date is probably within the next two years, unless the plan to rush the shit out of it, will probably not be added in. I mean yeah there is the possibility,"
It's still pretty early in developement. Especially since that interview was from last year, and if I recall right, that was BEFORE the change to the Unreal Engine 4. And if they changed Engines recently, the game is a lot farther than it is closer.
I have no real feelings for Frozen being in, won't care if it is or isn't.
But I bet a dollar that Frozen gets in.

Frozen is the only MEGA popular Disney franchise that isn't in KH.(Besides Pixar stuff)
I imagine Disney gets some say of what they want in KH3 for marketing purposes and whatnot.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if FROZEN was the first actual world we saw just to build hype to people.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2015, 01:13:02 PM »
" In response, we Japanese don't give clear yes or no answers. " Like all developers. lol

"The guy more or less says it is not in the game and considering the fact the release date is probably within the next two years, unless the plan to rush the shit out of it, will probably not be added in. I mean yeah there is the possibility,"
It's still pretty early in developement. Especially since that interview was from last year, and if I recall right, that was BEFORE the change to the Unreal Engine 4. And if they changed Engines recently, the game is a lot farther than it is closer.
I have no real feelings for Frozen being in, won't care if it is or isn't.
But I bet a dollar that Frozen gets in.

Frozen is the only MEGA popular Disney franchise that isn't in KH.(Besides Pixar stuff)
I imagine Disney gets some say of what they want in KH3 for marketing purposes and whatnot.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if FROZEN was the first actual world we saw just to build hype to people.

I can dream