Author Topic: rANdOm LCS Fantasy League  (Read 54 times)

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
rANdOm LCS Fantasy League
« on: January 14, 2015, 08:22:30 AM »
+1
So LCS is just about starting again, and just like last season they're doing a fantasy league. I thought it'd be cool to involve rNd's League players, so I created a team that can hold up to 6 people. If anyone feels interested in joining by all means, my only suggestion is that you only consider joining if you at least keep up or have a basic knowledge of what's going on LCS, so you don't take away potential positions from people. I also thought it'd be cool if we could maybe put a game up for grabs for the winner at the end of the season with the most points. Any suggestions can be made in the comments, and then a poll will be up. The game will eventually then be purchased towards the end of the season and given to the winner.

If you'd like to join click here: http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/481991/kO9bSo7oIEL6Oc5keHUg

Depending on how kept up with this is, I will document each week and who the winner was here.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 08:25:26 AM by ○ Marie ○ »
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick