Author Topic: I just ordered a PS2!  (Read 50 times)

Offline Monorail Cat

• "We do these things not because they are easy, but because they are mlg pro" -JFK
  • Windows UserDonator
    View More Badges!

• PANZERKAMPHWAGON SCHADENFREUDE
  • Respect: +503
I just ordered a PS2!
« on: December 27, 2014, 07:29:26 PM »
+2
7 or so years ago, my PS2's disk reader broke, and I could no longer play my games.  Because of this, I resorted to playing PC games like Rise of Nations and played my first PC FPS, Battlefield 2142, which is what launched me into PC gaming.  However, over the years, my yearn to play games like Sly Cooper, Ace Combat, and most importantly, Kingdom Hearts again has grown to be irresistible.  I decided to use some of my Christmas money and bought the stuff I needed for roughly $50.00.  I'm pretty stoked, because now, I'm finally going to be able to actually play these games I used to love.  Back then, I was too young to know what to do, and often got stuck (I never made it past the Hercules level in KH). 

So, around the 3rd, I'll be busy playing my new PS2!  Just had to share, because I'm excited as fuck.

Offline Cable

• hi
  • Respect: +1085
Re: I just ordered a PS2!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 08:17:29 PM »
Ah yes, I played ps2 ALOT when I was younger.
My sister borrowed my ps2 and some of the good games, but here's what games I've still got at my house
sorry the picture sucks