Author Topic: Holy crap. J-Stars is coming to the West!!!!!!!!  (Read 51 times)

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +489
Holy crap. J-Stars is coming to the West!!!!!!!!
« on: December 22, 2014, 12:17:07 AM »
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12/22/j-stars-victory-vs-heading-west-in-2015
"The Spike Chunsoft-developed fighting game features original manga and anime characters from more than 30 different Shonen Jump franchises including One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball Z and more. "

Honestly never would have expected this to come to the states because the Jump Stars games for the DS never did. The reason why they didn't, and why I didn't think they would come to the West is because One Piece, DBZ, etc, all are being licensed to different companies in the U.S.

I hope Yugi makes the cut. He was on the DS one.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
*Insert witty comment here*

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
Re: Holy crap. J-Stars is coming to the West!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 08:26:45 AM »
+2
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12/22/j-stars-victory-vs-heading-west-in-2015
"The Spike Chunsoft-developed fighting game features original manga and anime characters from more than 30 different Shonen Jump franchises including One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball Z and more. "

Honestly never would have expected this to come to the states because the Jump Stars games for the DS never did. The reason why they didn't, and why I didn't think they would come to the West is because One Piece, DBZ, etc, all are being licensed to different companies in the U.S.

I hope Yugi makes the cut. He was on the DS one.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Jesus
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick