Author Topic: Sound not working. Help.  (Read 69 times)

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +489
Sound not working. Help.
« on: October 12, 2014, 08:45:49 PM »
So today when playing L4D2, my TS3 stopped working more than half the time for some reason and I'm not sure why.
For some reason I can't hear voices of ingame characters and voices of people playing the game but I can still hear the music of the game, except it's slightly lower and it sounds a little distorted as well.

Anyone have any idea what the problem could be? I was thinking either some random audio function changed by accident or something(but if that was the case, then it shouldn't be working sometimes at all?), or something is wrong with my MOBO(because I don't have a dedicated sound card) or it could be my headphones(but if this was the case, it shouldn't be working at all? And it wouldn't make sense for it to work sometimes?)

Please help. ;_;
*Insert witty comment here*

Offline HideoKojima

• Windows User
    View More Badges!

• Respect: +489
Re: Sound not working. Help.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 12:16:13 AM »
Well found my problem. Apparently the wire inside the headset has something wrong with it. I can pull/push on it to fix it, but moving my head can make the sound crap/freak out again. 
Looks like it might be time to get a new headset probably. Good thing Black Friday is just a month away.

If it somehow breaks or I get sick of "fixing" it, I can always just use the mic part and use headphones.
*Insert witty comment here*