Author Topic: The Avengers for free?  (Read 283 times)

Offline Ἆxule

• Respect: +579
Re: The Avengers for free?
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2012, 08:33:48 PM »
Lol, feeling morally obligated to not watch a movie online.

Besides, theater food is waaaay too expensive. Like $20 for a big bag of popcorn, $5 for a bottle of water, $3 just for a small pack of gummy worms...

Might as well sneak food in.

I don't buy food at theaters, because like you said, it's too expensive. Just the ticket and everything is fine

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
  • Respect: +1040
    • Twatter
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2012, 11:19:52 AM »
I think he looks hotter nice and shaved up, but the other guys MMM  their facial hair suits them.
lol those little snippits made it so awesome.

GOD NO, NEVER EVER BRING UP THAT HORRIBLE CREATION. The first Hulk movie was an ABOMINATION. He was nothing like Bruce Banner AT ALL, and the movie was just terrible. I honestly think the second Hulk was the best, because Bruce is supposed to be this scrawny angered person, not some big buff guy; and he played his role perfectly, plus he looks like him. This last guy was good too but ehhh.

HE WASN'T SEXY.
The first one - the guy in fight club, he was just plain sexy. Holy mother of god though, the avengers men were just holy fuck.
Thor... Captain America, especially Tony stark..
Idk if anyone noticed that ... really tight blue long sleeve captain america was wearing.. ..................
Throughout the movie I kept thinking in my head "take your shirt off" cuz HOLY FUCK.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2012, 02:29:44 PM »
HE WASN'T SEXY.
The first one - the guy in fight club, he was just plain sexy. Holy mother of god though, the avengers men were just holy fuck.
Thor... Captain America, especially Tony stark..
Idk if anyone noticed that ... really tight blue long sleeve captain america was wearing.. ..................
Throughout the movie I kept thinking in my head "take your shirt off" cuz HOLY FUCK.

I know, they were pretty hot and I do especially love Tony... oh how I love him, but I really love the comics and if they aren't at least a little alike or in character, :\
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick

Offline Devie

• I got eight figures
  • Like I'm skatin in the winter
  • Respect: +1040
    • Twatter
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2012, 03:08:43 PM »
I know, they were pretty hot and I do especially love Tony... oh how I love him, but I really love the comics and if they aren't at least a little alike or in character, :\

idc if robert downey jr. is old enough to be my dad. He's still sexy as hell.

Offline ○ Μαρία ○

• Kingdom Bravely Fantasy
  • Badge CreatorDonatorDedicated SummonerDog LoverLinux UserWindows UserApple User
    View More Badges!

• Probably playing FFXIV
  • Respect: +1837
    • KHMarieXII tumblr.
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2012, 04:41:39 PM »
idc if robert downey jr. is old enough to be my dad. He's still sexy as hell.

I said the same damn thing.
Prox: gibs me dat pic of sabb choking on  a dick