Author Topic: The is the story of my first murder in DayZ SA  (Read 123 times)

Offline TehHank

• Party-sans
  • Windows UserLeague PlayerDedicated SummonerDog Lover
    View More Badges!

• Comrade, why are we using potatoes
  • Respect: +1072
The is the story of my first murder in DayZ SA
« on: May 05, 2014, 07:36:34 AM »
The wind blew as i walked down the side road, the trees on both sides of me gently moving with the breeze. My gear rattled as I made steady progress back to the coastline, clutching my Mosin in the palms of hands as I walked, yearning for some sort of human company. As I observed the surroundings ahead, I glimpsed a large house on the right side of the road.

I walked up to it about to look inside for any sort of loot when i heard cries of zombies in the distance. I raised my Mosin in surprise in the general direction of the comotion coming towards me. I squinted my eyes as I saw a well dressed human, running towards my general direction, hotly trailed by 4 zombies. My survival instincts kicked in as i yelled "Hey man! Let me help you!". He ran past me not saying a word as I raised my rifle towards the zombies, raising the ironsights to my right eye, finger on the trigger.

I aimed and fired, taking one of the bastards down, not realising the other zombies unrelentlessly charged forwards, one jumping on me and slashing at my abdomen. I gasped in pain as my vision blurred as i recoiled and repositioned for my next shot, shoving the barrel into on of the zombies mouths and pulled the trigger once again causing the lower parts of his brain to evacuate it's head as its lifeless corpse fell to the floor.

One of the other zombies grazed my upper thigh, causing me to flinch and miss one of my shots, the bullet striking the ground. In the corner of my vision, I saw the guy I was protecting a few metres away, profusely bleeding with his fists raised in case one of the zombies tried to attack him. I dodged the next incoming strikes from the last two zombies, making distance as i fired again, causing another lifeless corpse to fall to the ground.

The Last zombie hissed and growled at me, the adrenaline pumping in my body as i once again fired my rifle, directly shooting it at it's forehead. I lowered my weapon as I stood there, gasping for breath as I turned around to see the person I was protecting lunged towards me with his fists.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled as he narrowly missed his fist near my throat as I lurched backwards. Blood flowed out of my wounds. Our eyes met as i dodged his oncoming blows, eyes of a man of which I never saw so much intensity from. He said nothing as he limped forwards, his fists occasionally connecting with my body, and i winced considerably. I immediately ran around the house hearing his footsteps in hot pursuit.

"You don't have to do this!" I said, as I ran to the backyard as an attempt to persuade the assalaint, "I have food, bandages and equipment i can give you!". I heard nothing as I kept running loops around the backyard, his footsteps stomping on the grass.

My mind raced until I resorted to my last resort. My Mosin had run out of bullets, but I knew I had just one more in my Vest pocket. As I ran, the blood dripping from jacket dripped onto the grass, as I quickly fumbled into my pockets, drawing out a single 7.62x51mm round. I fumbled with it, loading it into my rifle hastily. I turned around quickly, as once again our eyes met. He suddenly stopped as he stood their, his fists out realising his current position. Without thinking anything sooner, I squeezed the trigger and another lifeless corpse joined the many others nearby, their blood flowing into the ground.

The wind blew as i sat on the grass, the trees on both sides of me gently moving with the breeze. My gear dripping with blood as I slowly patched my wounds up with bandages, My empty Mosin lying on the ground besides me as I stared at the corpse of what was once a living human being as i slowly yearned for some sort of human company once more. As I observed the surroundings ahead, I glimpsed several figures running towards me, their screams and howls forever getting louder. I picked up my Rifle and hastily limped towards the forest trees, looking back once more to the traumatising experience.

This is the story of my first murder in DayZ. I wish it could be my last.

Offline saivon

• Break the sound barrier, cause a sound boom
  • Windows UserDog LoverDonator
    View More Badges!

• Break the time barrier, cause a time boom
  • Respect: +195
Re: The is the story of my first murder in DayZ SA
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 10:25:14 PM »
Woah, this is actually really well written dare I even say rivieting at most. You got some talent dude you should write books.